Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you realized that humans are ''evil'' ?

Read title

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
That a whole virtue of being ''good'' person is one giant facade to show your altruism and virtue signal. I used world ''evil'' in title but i should replace it with being selfish and in general mean.

@InceldianWarrior
@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Copexodius Maximus

Good and evil don't exist

Humans are still animals after all

An important disclaimer is that I don’t regard foids as human

I'm the only 20+? Wow. If you were blackpilled that early, how'd you even become incel? Just laziness even though you had opportunity, knowledge, and time? IDK just food for thought.

I already knew I was hated by 13 (bullied since 10).

Middle school tbh.

I guess I always knew, but I was coping with "there's always good people out there" until I was 14-15, when I noticed that people were kind to everybody except to me and other subhumans, and that most "humour" is really just making fun of ugly or disabled people.

fucking hell i thought it was a @proudweeb thread

I realized humans are the way they are already when I was 7 or 8. Now of course back then I didn't know about the blackpill as I know it today but I understood that when it comes down to it everyone is capable of so called "evil"

That a whole virtue of being ''good'' person is one giant facade to show your altruism and virtue signal. I used world ''evil'' in title but i should replace it with being selfish and in general mean.

@InceldianWarrior
@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Copexodius Maximus
All humans are not evil, but I realized people were evil when I saw a girl cucking some dude and pretending to like him only to use him to get with his Chad friend. I told the chad about it, and he was pissed that she used his friend so he made her life a living hell to avenge him.

It's a hard question to answer. I feel like I've always known.

I started seeing people as animals when I was around 3 or 4 years old.
My first memory is when I brought something beautiful to show to others and they destroyed it for no reason.
Society likes to say that people grow up but I never really noticed a change since then.
Children aren't "immature", they are just much more honest.

Throughout my childhood I kept seeing how people bully the ugly and the weak, and how my family would always lie about anything as long as it made their day 1% easier. I also saw how my parents had completely different standards for my luckier brother.

I started thinking about it in words around 14 I think, but it didn't change my worldview at all because I was already used to it.

I still think there are good, open-minded people but they are rare and you have to be careful, because most people are only nice while they are in a position of weakness or when it takes no effort.