Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you realize that no one, other than a maintenance guy, has ever been to your apartment.

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★

I´ve invented some male friends to my parent´s house, but they´ve never seen me with a foid.

No one but my landlord. Totally over.

Then, your situation equals my own.

I have managed to invite 2 girls to my appartment, both for study reasons. I have lived here for 6 years now. But I have never had friends over or anyone other than my family

I have managed to invite 2 girls to my appartment, both for study reasons. I have lived here for 6 years now. But I have never had friends over or anyone other than my family
:chad:

First girl was 4 years ago. I was a bit naive and thought I could walk with her in the park afterwards and then eat at a restaurant and turn it into a date. I even bought a pack of condoms because with all the chad propaganda in movies I believed you could just get laid that easily. Obviously none of that happened. She left as soon as the work was done

Last edited:
First girls was 4 years ago. I was a bit naive and thought I could walk with her in the park afterwards and then eat at a restaurant and turn it into a date. I even bought a pack of condoms because with all the chad propaganda in movies I believed you could just get laid that easily. Obviously none of that happened. She left as soon as the work was done
:feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Beats having roommates tbh

Since rent is expensive I’m forced to live with my parents. They still treat me like I’m 12, just told me not to go to the gas station because it’s “too late” I’m 18 btw.

First girl was 4 years ago. I was a bit naive and thought I could walk with her in the park afterwards and then eat at a restaurant and turn it into a date. I even bought a pack of condoms because with all the chad propaganda in movies I believed you could just get laid that easily. Obviously none of that happened. She left as soon as the work was done
What were their ratings /10

when you realize you don't even have an apartment and lives with you parents
can we get more details on this story? :feelsaww:

Since rent is expensive I’m forced to live with my parents. They still treat me like I’m 12, just told me not to go to the gas station because it’s “too late” I’m 18 btw.

What were their ratings /10
First girl was slighly chubby and short, curly brown hair, 7-7.5/10

Second girl was my oneitus and is 8-9/10

First girl was slighly chubby and short, curly brown hair, 7-7.5/10

Second girl was my oneitus and is 8-9/10
How long did it take you to get over her? I haven’t had a oneitis in years.

when you realize you don't even have an apartment and lives with you parents

can we get more details on this story? :feelsaww:
First girl we were in a project group together. I tried flirting with her and at some point we somehow made the arrangement that we would do part of the assignment together. So I send her a whatsapp message and asked her if she wanted to work at my place or at uni, and joked that we had free coffee/tea at my place. So she said my place was fine and she arrived and we started working together at my desk. At some point we touched the same screen on a phone to point at something and she touched my finger with hers. She was also wearing perfume very slightly. We talked a bit more before we left and her face was really shining. I thought she liked me.

At some point later in the course I asked her out to eat something, and she responded a day later that she didn't really feel that way. I was a bit more distant the next day and I felt like she almost cried and she said she needed to clear her head. So noticing that I confronted her further and asked her why "do you act interested" and she basically acted like I was crazy for thinking she would have interest in me. So that's a typical experience for me of a girl doing opposite things nonverbally and verbally, but maybe they just like attention.

Also funny: at some point later I asked her for her thesis draft and she messaged that she smoked weed with someone the day before and fell asleep after a while at his place.

Lesson: if you want a girl, don't try hard and take the love angle. Just be NT and lure the girl in with weed because they only understand casual sex anyway.
How long did it take you to get over her? I haven’t had a oneitis in years.
My oneitus asked me to work on the same course on the assignment, and she came over the first time I messaged her. Then the second time she rather prefered working in uni. I also asked her at some point if she felt like we were more than friends, but she said "I have a bf"

Last edited:
First girl we were in a project group together. I tried flirting with her and at some point we somehow made the arrangement that we would do part of the assignment together. So I send her a whatsapp message and asked her if she wanted to work at my place or at uni, and joked that we had free coffee/tea at my place. So she said my place was fine and she arrived and we started working together at my desk. At some point we touched the same screen on a phone to point at something and she touched my finger with hers. She was also wearing perfume very slightly. We talked a bit more before we left and her face was really shining. I thought she liked me.

At some point later in the course I asked her out to eat something, and she responded a day later that she didn't really feel that way. I was a bit more distant the next day and I felt like she almost cried and she said she needed to clear her head. So noticing that I confronted her further and asked her why "do you act interested" and she basically acted like I was crazy for thinking she would have interest in me. So that's a typical experience for me of a girl doing opposite things nonverbally and verbally, but maybe they just like attention.

Also funny: at some point later I asked her for her thesis draft and she messaged that she smoked weed with someone the day before and fell asleep after a while at his place.

Lesson: if you want a girl, don't try hard and take the love angle. Just be NT and lure the girl in with weed because they only understand casual sex anyway.
Maybe she did like you but you didn't make a move. Why in hell would a girl go to your place, only the two of you, if she wasn't slightly into you?

Who knows, maybe after that she thought you weren't interested and moved on. Maybe another deal came in-between these events and she got confused, probably the weed guy.

Things could be so differently if you just kissed her when she touched your finger...

and those maintenance guys walked into my apartment without removing their shoes. Had to mop my floor twice before I felt comfortable walking on it again.

Maybe she did like you but you didn't make a move. Why in hell would a girl go to your place, only the two of you, if she wasn't slightly into you?

Who knows, maybe after that she thought you weren't interested and moved on. Maybe another deal came in-between these events and she got confused, probably the weed guy.

Things could be so differently if you just kissed her when she touched your finger...
I felt like I did the opposite, I send her a message asking her out too early I think. With the weed guy it felt like she was testing me like making me jealous or something. She also told me another guy was coming to visit her and was looking for my reaction. Maybe girls just start acting weird when it is about attachment. They try to test a guy or something.

Maybe I should have asked her out in a different way, like asking to drink a coffee together. Idk what is the best way to move attraction to a girl actually saying yes.

Or probably when she cried I just have asked her about it. It was probably the moment where it went wrong. But there were other people in the classroom as well so I didnt want to get so personal. I guess I didn't take the right approach but she also wasnt really being honest about it

Last edited:
I felt like I did the opposite, I send her a message asking her out too early I think. With the weed guy it felt like she was testing me like making me jealous or something. She also told me another guy was coming to visit her and was looking for my reaction. Maybe girls just start acting weird when it is about attachment. They try to test a guy or something.

Maybe I should have asked her out in a different way, like asking to drink a coffee together. Idk what is the best way to move attraction to a girl actually saying yes.
why ask her out when she's already there at your place anyways? You know, with some girls if you don't get the memo right away as time goes by your chances only go down. Some girls won't give you a second chance.

As for the best way to ask her out, it doesn't really matter tbh, if she's down anything is fine (ofc don't go asking for sex or smth).

why ask her out when she's already there at your place anyways? You know, with some girls if you don't get the memo right away as time goes by your chances only go down. Some girls won't give you a second chance.

As for the best way to ask her out, it doesn't really matter tbh, if she's down anything is fine (ofc don't go asking for sex or smth).
Is it really that strange to have a girl at your place when you are a student? It was in the context of a study assignment, and I was still testing the grounds with her, but straight up kissing her I think she would freak out because it just wouldn't make enough sense yet.

Maybe I could have told her I liked her. But I felt like her interest didnt diminish, only after I asked her out and she said no and I didnt find a way to console her. She acted really sad when I was distant after she said no, and she seemed confused, but how else should I have done it

Btw. this was also a girl that sometimes had one night stands and I havent ever seen her with a bf on social media in the past 4 years or before that

Is it really that strange to have a girl at your place when you are a student? It was in the context of a study assignment, and I was still testing the grounds with her, but straight up kissing her I think she would freak out because it just wouldn't make enough sense yet.

Maybe I could have told her I liked her. But I felt like her interest didnt diminish, only after I asked her out and she said no and I didnt find a way to console her. She acted really sad when I was distant after she said no, and she seemed confused, but how else should I have done it

Btw. this was also a girl that sometimes had one night stands and I havent ever seen her with a bf on social media in the past 4 years or before that
Idk you tell me, how's that where you live?

I'd think girls aren't very comfortable by themselves in a guy's place, maby if they're friends already or smth. But you know better than me the situation, it's hard to evaluate.

Why don't you try inviting her for a drink again?

Idk you tell me, how's that where you live?

I'd think girls aren't very comfortable by themselves in a guy's place, maby if they're friends already or smth. But you know better than me the situation, it's hard to evaluate.

Why don't you try inviting her for a drink again?
Idk I'm a student in the netherlands. Girls can get lots of guys here.

I have already spammed her a lot about it, there is no way she would still go for drinks. Also im not sure it would go well with a girl who is so dishonest as her

But whatever, im glad I tried, I was just following my heart

Idk I'm a student in the netherlands. Girls can get lots of guys here.

I have already spammed her a lot about it, there is no way she would still go for drinks. Also im not sure it would go well with a girl who is so dishonest as her

But whatever, im glad I tried, I was just following my heart
I see, well who knows, girls can get lots of guys pretty much everywhere. Sometimes you can be that guy who's good enough in the moment.

Why not try one last time? if she doesn't want it who cares, you move on. Keep following your heart boyo

I see, well who knows, girls can get lots of guys pretty much everywhere. Sometimes you can be that guy who's good enough in the moment.

Why not try one last time? if she doesn't want it who cares, you move on. Keep following your heart boyo
A few months after she rejected me I met my oneitus and I am still trying to get into contact with her again. Plus the first girl has rejected me so much that it would be masochistic to ask her again because she can be really cold and cruel

No maintenance person has ever set foot in my halfway house that I rent out, I have come to terms with nature however, in that I have made friends with moths, beetles, spiders, bees, and fleas that cohabitate with me in my residence. Fleas are becoming a real nuisance though, going to have to fumigate my entire living quarters very soon. [Little bastards] :feelsjuice:

Last edited: