Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you realize no girls like you

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
It basically removes all motivation of hygiene. Why shower? No girls care. Why wash my clothes? Why cut or comb your hair?

When was the last time you showered OP

Being an incel doesn't mean you don't need to have basic hygiene :dafuckfeels:

Dis y ur inkel

Dis y ur inkel

When you realize no girls like you​

37955680 EEDD 40BD 915A 0C080688E6D3
909E1D7D 8C08 4B32 A470 036652D4F64F

nowadays I just shower when my balls smell annoys me

But what OP is saying is true, before that i used to be obsessed to stylemaxxing and groommaxxing and buying fragrances that lead me to NOWHERE, so i gave up and wear the same clothes ive been wearing for the past 3 years

But what OP is saying is true, before that i used to be obsessed to stylemaxxing and groommaxxing and buying fragrances that lead me to NOWHERE, so i gave up and wear the same clothes ive been wearing for the past 3 years
Legit I noticed nothing changed when i looksmaxxed so why would I keep wasting time and effort and money into stuff that wont change anything

Exactly,if you do those things you're a fakecel scum who wants to impress toilets
I don't it is fakecel point; you generally treated better if done. With not doing the basic hygibe, you will likely get treated way worse from the horn effect.

Legit I noticed nothing changed when i looksmaxxed so why would I keep wasting time and effort and money into stuff that wont change anything
Its already over if you are non NT and high inhib, even if you ascend to Chad level toilets will still shit on you. But still its much better to be good looking incel than an ugly incel or bluepilled cuck who is gonna raise Chad's offsprings