Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When you realize how fake things are you also realize that solitude is the place you should be.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
"The knowledge that life is worthless is the flower of all human wisdom."

From the moment I'm at rock bottom and have nothing to offer, things pass before my eyes that I would never see in another situation. If one day I get out of this i will never be able to love again

When you have nothing you realize that everything revolves around mere desire, mere pleasure, mere interest.

It's not really worth devoting yourself to the feelings of this world, a chess game of whoever takes advantage of the other
What exists is pleasure, but human beings want to impose an infinity, an absurdity, the metaphysically impossible on these banal things because we know that only infinity is capable of filling the empty that they have in their hearts, and that no other animal has, we finally understand the stars and together with them we bring to us the void of space

"But to Zapffe, consciousness would long past have proved fatal for human beings if we did not do something about it.
“Why,” Zapffe asked, “has mankind not long ago gone extinct during great epidemics of madness? Why do only a fairly minor number of individuals perish because they fail to endure the strain of living— because cognition gives them more than they can carry?” Zapffe’s answer: “Most people learn to save themselves by artificially limiting the content of consciousness”"

Based Norwegian

Ultimately I do agree with you, although in day to day life I often feel lonely and blackpilled.

This quote from the Gospel of Thomas always resonated with me:
(56) Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."

It basically just means that everything that is "of the world" will pass away. So it's pointless to worry about anything that is material and transient.

Nigga why you complicating shit so much you just described Nihilism

Of course, life itself as well as existence is arbitrary and random. We were born and forced to live lives of wildly different qualities for no reason, and made to constantly suffer as a result of something which we have absolutely no control over. Eventually, you will die not having received any penance or reward for the torture you've been put through, and the 70-80 years spent in existence will amount ultimately to nothing. Once you understand this, trying to go out and put effort into interacting with people who already made up their mind about you 0.001 seconds after looking at you just feels redundant, and as if you're trying to stitch someone who was in a nuclear explosion back together. It is, well, pointless.

Ultimately I do agree with you, although in day to day life I often feel lonely and blackpilled.

This quote from the Gospel of Thomas always resonated with me:
(56) Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."

It basically just means that everything that is "of the world" will pass away. So it's pointless to worry about anything that is material and transient.
I don't even like tattoos but this and the verse of my title make me want to tattoo thdm on my chest

Of course, life itself as well as existence is arbitrary and random. We were born and forced to live lives of wildly different qualities for no reason, and made to constantly suffer as a result of something which we have absolutely no control over. Eventually, you will die not having received any penance or reward for the torture you've been put through, and the 70-80 years spent in existence will amount ultimately to nothing. Once you understand this, trying to go out and put effort into interacting with people who already made up their mind about you 0.001 seconds after looking at you just feels redundant, and as if you're trying to stitch someone who was in a nuclear explosion back together. It is, well, pointless.
We are feeble primates with feeble souls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back