Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When you realise your 2 sisters are getting fucked by Chad's

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I have 2 sisters, one older, one younger, both good looking semi popular girls. How painful it is knowing they were both getting railed by their chad boyfriends at 15 years old:feelspuke:. My older sister is 25 and my younger sister is 21 now and they've each had minimum 6 boyfriends, meaning at least 6 people have fucked each of my sisters. 12 in total minimum. 12 Guys what the fuck!!:feelsohgod::feelswhat::what: Not to mention they used to go to parties and nightclubs very often:feelsLightsaber: so mabe, if being generous increase that number by 10 each so 16 guys based off loose estimations have fucked my sisters taking the total number to 32:reeeeee:. My younger sister is in University so I might as well assume she's fucking random dudes every other night possibly taking her body count to at least 20+. I know its weird to think about but it annoys me and demasculises me knowing im a virgin but there are so many guys taking advantage of my sisters. Also, my friend used to act strange around my sister, and they seemed to flirt with eachother so I have a sneaky suspicious they've had sex :feelspuke:but its too awkward to confront amy of them based off very little evidence:feelswhere:. But I can't act the same around my friend anymore. I feel like they flirt in front of me as a sick game to make me question it:feelsrope:. It is very obvious they are attracted to each other as well.

It makes it worse they're my sisters, knowing that they're like all the other whores and sluts who will arch there backs for Chad every weekend. It sickens me:feelspuke::society:. But it also makes me feel a way I can't describe, like an awkward feeling, especially my younger sister, knowing she's having sex and im not is so infuriating to me, as weird as it sounds. Like im jealous of my little sister:f:, she's in uni, im a college dropout:f:, she has I social life, I have none:f:, she has sex, I dont:f:. It makes it more humiliating because she's younger than me:f:, my older sister, it doesn't bother me as much, but knowing my younger sister is doing all the things I want to do (but instead of fucking foids she's fucking Chad), and been doing it since she was a teenager meanwhile I've never got to experience that makes me feel very uneasy:feels:

Go be a good BrothER for your sisters.

denzel washington GIF

I like this lil nigguh :feelsUgh:

One time me aand my friend hacked onto my sisters Facebook and read the messages between her and her chad bf, i was disgusted

We were once quite close... (Newborn)

Last edited:
you have to understand, they live on tutorial mode. your life is hard mode.
anything they achieve in life can be discounted to some degree. you dont beat the tutorial and go, "yeahhh im so good at this shit!".

I wish I had sisters :feelsping::feelsree::feelsree: I would fuck them both every day!

One time me aand my friend hacked onto my sisters Facebook and read the messages between her and her chad bf, i was disgusted
God that sounds fucking gross
I have 2 sisters, one older, one younger, both good looking semi popular girls. How painful it is knowing they were both getting railed by their chad boyfriends at 15 years old:feelspuke:. My older sister is 25 and my younger sister is 21 now and they've each had minimum 6 boyfriends, meaning at least 6 people have fucked each of my sisters. 12 in total minimum. 12 Guys what the fuck!!:feelsohgod::feelswhat::what: Not to mention they used to go to parties and nightclubs very often:feelsLightsaber: so mabe, if being generous increase that number by 10 each so 16 guys based off loose estimations have fucked my sisters taking the total number to 32:reeeeee:. My younger sister is in University so I might as well assume she's fucking random dudes every other night possibly taking her body count to at least 20+. I know its weird to think about but it annoys me and demasculises me knowing im a virgin but there are so many guys taking advantage of my sisters. Also, my friend used to act strange around my sister, and they seemed to flirt with eachother so I have a sneaky suspicious they've had sex :feelspuke:but its too awkward to confront amy of them based off very little evidence:feelswhere:. But I can't act the same around my friend anymore. I feel like they flirt in front of me as a sick game to make me question it:feelsrope:. It is very obvious they are attracted to each other as well.

It makes it worse they're my sisters, knowing that they're like all the other whores and sluts who will arch there backs for Chad every weekend. It sickens me:feelspuke::society:. But it also makes me feel a way I can't describe, like an awkward feeling, especially my younger sister, knowing she's having sex and im not is so infuriating to me, as weird as it sounds. Like im jealous of my little sister:f:, she's in uni, im a college dropout:f:, she has I social life, I have none:f:, she has sex, I dont:f:. It makes it more humiliating because she's younger than me:f:, my older sister, it doesn't bother me as much, but knowing my younger sister is doing all the things I want to do (but instead of fucking foids she's fucking Chad), and been doing it since she was a teenager meanwhile I've never got to experience that makes me feel very uneasy:feels:
I’d :feelsrope:, ngl

YOU CUCK YOU HAVE 2 prime young pussy in your own home and still are Incel :feelsree::lul::lul:

When you realise you have no sisters and is the only child.

No point in comparing yourself to any female as a male. They live life on easy mode and get a social life, sex, jobs and boyfriends handed to them since they were teenagers. Even the plainest looking girls can get these things without trying. I know a plain, overweight girl in her 30’s and gets a new boyfriend every 6 months. Women will never know what loneliness or touch starvation is.

Rape them both :reeeeee:

You are just cucking yourself by rotting. Be a brothER and show yourself.

Woman are Privileged , not only they are born near the " Finish Line , they get to choose ANY VICTOR ( a successful Man ) aswell , to leech of from. LIFE IS RNG and Revolves around Woman and her petty standarts @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper

Woman are Privileged , not only they are born near the " Finish Line , they get to choose ANY VICTOR ( a successful Man ) aswell , to leech of from. LIFE IS RNG and Revolves around Woman and her petty standarts @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
What OP describes is something you have to accept if you have a sister, i remember someone here said "Youre born a male youre a cuck.":fuk:

I have a sister but shes spastic , dosnt go out much , vegan , shitskin , no friends coming over and her not attenting any . So really the Tism just cursed both of us , then again shes a Woman .
What OP describes is something you have to accept if you have a sister, i remember someone here said "Youre born a male youre a cuck.":fuk:

I have a sister but shes spastic , dosnt go out much , vegan , shitskin , no friends coming over and her not attenting any . So really the Tism just cursed both of us , then again shes a Woman .
I have a sister but she has friends coming over all the time and is out all night and has a bf
True. The sister pill destroyed me. Same genes, she ascended I didn’t
Based foids will play the game of life and never lose. It’s all set up for them to win

I feel for OP, as i've a sister and tons of males are already lusting over her. Some chads even hell, and i'm here thinking to myself the fuck. Life in tutorial mode already jfl

Just have 2 bags of fat on your upper chest and long hair theory. Preferably white. This World really loves Woman , way to much.
I feel for OP, as i've a sister and tons of males are already lusting over her. Some chads even hell, and i'm here thinking to myself the fuck. Life in tutorial mode already jfl

Yeah it’s hell having chad in your house because he’s fucking your sister and he mogs you into oblivion and your parents like him more than you. My sister foid has actually bragged to me before that she got a relationship at a younger age than I am and I still haven’t gotten a gf

Worrying about your sisters’ vaginas instead of trying to ascend is cucked imo. They’re foids. They will get fucked. It’s science. But it’s time to realize we won’t ascend worrying about our siblings. You need to be more black pilled and things that are pure science won’t enrage you.

You are a cuck brother ngl:feelstastyman:

No point in comparing yourself to any female as a male. They live life on easy mode and get a social life, sex, jobs and boyfriends handed to them since they were teenagers. Even the plainest looking girls can get these things without trying. I know a plain, overweight girl in her 30’s and gets a new boyfriend every 6 months. Women will never know what loneliness or touch starvation is.
!!!