Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you might ascend

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
Most likely you may not have sex with a young girl whose a virgin. Those have a high price-tag and are closely guarded by family, but will soon be fucked by Chad.

Oh sure you can commit rape, but do you want to face the consequences or kill yourself afterwards? I don't think so.

When you will ascend, however it may be it'll be with an older woman with plenty of sexual experiences and prior partners. You won't feel a gorilla-grip tight pussy that may smell bearable. It'll be very loose and may smell horrible. You won't feel anything and so won't she as well. It won't be very romantic or special. It probably won't last long and she'll be doing whatever she was doing before. Sex isn't anything special to her. Meanwhile you'll think about that moment.

"Was this what my whole life amounted to? Why didn't it feel as good as I thought it would be? Why was I ridiculed and tormented by being a lonely virgin my entire life up to this point?"

Most Hollywood and athlete chads don't go for virgins. Maybe they know something we don't?

Most Hollywood and athlete chads don't go for virgins. Maybe they know something we don't?
how many girls are still virgins at 18? lol

So high status chads are fucking very loose pussies and don't feel anything? That's [LifeFuel] tbh
no chads have relatinships in middle school to highschol there fucking prime pussy

no chads have relatinships in middle school to highschol there fucking prime pussy
And then for the rest of their life when they're fucking models and actresses, they're fucking loose pussies and don't feel anything?

And then for the rest of their life when they're fucking models and actresses, they're fucking loose pussies and don't feel anything?

Chads are always experiencing prime pussy. Dude can be 50, but if he's still a Chad he will fuck the "i like older dudes" jb who is starting her whoredom.

There is no ascension

Most likely you may not have sex with a young girl whose a virgin. Those have a high price-tag and are closely guarded by family, but will soon be fucked by Chad.

Oh sure you can commit rape, but do you want to face the consequences or kill yourself afterwards? I don't think so.

When you will ascend, however it may be it'll be with an older woman with plenty of sexual experiences and prior partners. You won't feel a gorilla-grip tight pussy that may smell bearable. It'll be very loose and may smell horrible. You won't feel anything and so won't she as well. It won't be very romantic or special. It probably won't last long and she'll be doing whatever she was doing before. Sex isn't anything special to her. Meanwhile you'll think about that moment.

"Was this what my whole life amounted to? Why didn't it feel as good as I thought it would be? Why was I ridiculed and tormented by being a lonely virgin my entire life up to this point?"
ITS OVER

When you will ascend, however it may be it'll be with an older woman with plenty of sexual experiences and prior partners.

Well I for one can't wait. Loose pussy is better than no pussy.

I’ll never recover from not getting virgin teenage pussy