Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you learn what makes a face attractive, especially as an ugly male, your life gets turned upside down

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Once you actually learn what makes a face attractive, when you learn the anatomy and you can be very specific in describing what it is that makes someone looks attractive or unattractive, and then you understand the social implications of having an attractive face, you cannot fucking unsee this.

I remember, in school, we were already getting blackpilled about looks in a "secretive way" when we were learning about the golden ratio in terms of the human face, AND THIS WAS IN FUCKING SCHOOL!!! Instead of us learning about... i dont know.. the subjects we paid for, we got lessons on shit like that, dont get me wrong, im glad we did do a lesson on it now, because it just shows how looks obsessed society is, doesnt matter where you are, where you go, who you are, if you are not AT LEAST AVERAGE, its FUCKING OVER. Just lie in a hole and rot.

I think that’s why normies have such a hard time understanding what we’re saying, because they have this really vague sense of what an attractive face is (it’s always something about a “symmetric face” or “pretty eyes”) they can never really describe it. They think we’re weird for saying that women care about a man’s ramus, that because women never mention these things by name they must not care about them, but the reality is that women don’t know how to properly articulate what it is they’re attracted to. The confidence = long jawline is a meme on here because it’s true, and women don’t know they’re doing it.

When you understand what makes a male face attractive, you suddenly have much more predictive power in real life situations. I say this as unpretentiously as possible, but it’s like when you learn physics the first time, you really do see things in a very different way. And it’s testable in a very similar way, you can conduct these experiments in your head and then see how things play out, you can look at a guy in the gym and predict that women will pay more attention to him than anyone else, and then you see it happen in real time. This is literally science happening right in fucking front of us.

Normies who jerk each other off for fake internet points are so pigshit ignorant it’s actually disgusting. Again, I don’t like being pretentious about this but they literally cannot fucking see what we’re seeing because their brains are so fucking closed off to anything that makes them feel uncomfortable they will just laugh at you.

One of the problems is that they think exceptions make the rules.

They’re just pussies. It takes a strong individual to swallow the black pill. Normies just can’t handle it swallowing something that goes against everything they’ve been conditioned to believe. They’d rather stay in their fantasy world.

That is all what the Essence of the BlackPill is, all those mathematical formulas and ratios about the face , skeletal frame , and muscle size,
you then have few things here and there concerning biology, disease, condition, aging process add in.

Without these formulas and ratios, then all the blue pilled people can say, " Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder"
they have a formula for the female face back in 1990's .
The human body is based on scientific laws just like gravity.

Last edited:
The millimeter of bone theory is true.

for me it was when i learned to draw. when drawing male characters i learned what made them attractive - facial symmetry, white, good jaw, strong chin, hunter eyes. i was never the same