Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “When you haven’t had dick in 3 weeks”

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
More female “”””””””””humour”””””””””

not gonna watch cus tiktok ghey

the problem isn't that she hasn't had dick in 3 weeks, it's that she has never been ERed

As if anyone believes these holes haven't been filled in 3 weeks.

the problem isn't that she hasn't had dick in 3 weeks, it's that she has never been ERed
I wonder if she'll ever get raided in minEcRaft by pillagERs

Why can't this fucking virus have an 80% kill rate? I want these fucking normies GONE.

These hoes are so unoriginal and brain dead they can only lipsync shitty top 40 shit as a "joke".

Fucking sluts
These hoes are so unoriginal and brain dead they can only lipsync shitty top 40 shit as a "joke".
I like the artist tbh, it's just this one song of his that gets repeatedly raped by tik tok whores.

From the size of her I’m not surprised she has emotional feelings for the cartoon characters on the front of sugary cereal boxes.

What kind of self respecting adult eats that sort of crap anyway? It’s for kids.

Take the monkeypill

Life on tutorial mode

That recessed but already caked up genetic experiment wouldn't want to breath the same air as I do. Lol

What a fucking slut. IT explain this.

Didn't watch but I'm sure it's foul.

her looksmatch is hanging from a tree.

Worthless cunts aren't funny

Foids trying to be funny are like incels trying to get a date.

these cunts are all depraved whores, they can't go a week without getting multiple cocks shoved in them.

life sure is tough.

Brutal monkeypill

damn wtf this whore

From the size of her I’m not surprised she has emotional feelings for the cartoon characters on the front of sugary cereal boxes.

What kind of self respecting adult eats that sort of crap anyway? It’s for kids.

Women are overgrown kids

why do women talk about taking dick in public? Aren't they afraid that their dad or mom will see this? Have they no shame?

why do women talk about taking dick in public? Aren't they afraid that their dad or mom will see this? Have they no shame?

Moms don't care and most have daddy issues.