Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you have the awareness to be aware of how others see you life can feel blackpilled.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
Being aware of how others see you can stop you from going the wrong way yet when your aware that others will easily see you as the worst it can have quite a bad mental effect on you I sympathise with the people who suffer from this.

Being aware of how others see you can stop you from going the wrong way yet when your aware that others will easily see you as the worst it can have quite a bad mental effect on you I sympathise with the people who suffer from this.
Water.

Yeah its brutal to realize what other people think about me. It wouldn't be a problem if I could be a neet forever, but I have to go out there and earn a livelihood, while being an ugly loser outcast that people and especially women hate.