Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you google "looksmatch"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
1fw6m26xyq351.jpg

I remember this, never forget :feelshaha:

Hilarious how reddit niggers seeth and cope when they see the the superior race mog the inferior one:feelshaha:

Somehow makes me feel better to know that even a lot of gl guys have to settle for subpar foids nowadays

Somehow makes me feel better to know that even a lot of gl guys have to settle for subpar foids nowadays
They're not together, he's a male model and she's his groupie :feelshaha:

It's always the females that say "attractiveness is subjective."

If it was so subjective, then it would be random. Meaning we should not see unequal distribution of sex from females to males. And yet we do, especially on Tinder, to the same top 5% of males.

If a female read this just now, she'd be too retarded to understand. On the rare occasion one could, she'll just pretend she never read it so her emotions stay positive JFL.

Last edited:
Hilarious how reddit niggers seeth and cope when they see the the superior race mog the inferior one:feelshaha:
That's why nobody should browse that retarded site and repost it here.

If it was so subjective, then it would be random. Meaning we should see no unequal distribution of sex from females to males. And yet we do, especially on Tinder, to the same top 5% of males.
teehee:owo:

He probably wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole.

“I don’t see the problem, they look equal in attractiveness to me” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Makes sense when they rate every sub 8 male as being sub 5 while females are still rated accurately.

Also JFL at the "you're gay if you disagree with us" shit. Classic.

Makes sense when they rate every sub 8 male as being sub 5 while females are still rated accurately.

Also JFL at the "you're gay if you disagree with us" shit. Classic.

4/10 noodlewhore with an 8/10 white chad is looksmatch according to these mentally fucked normies

4/10 noodlewhore with an 8/10 white chad is looksmatch according to these mentally fucked normies

Because to them sub 6 males do not even exist. So an 8/10 male is like "mid tier" but his existence is still acknowledged. The female herself, being 4/10, is an actual "mid tier" female. And that's their logic.

Just delete all sub 6 males from the dataset theory.

soytards cant rate for shit, they unironically think ER is "attractive" despite being a manlet with the face of a emasculated nerd

The only type of man they even register with their foid brains

It's always the females that say "attractiveness is subjective."

If it was so subjective, then it would be random. Meaning we should not see unequal distribution of sex from females to males. And yet we do, especially on Tinder, to the same top 5% of males.

If a female read this just now, she'd be too retarded to understand. On the rare occasion one could, she'll just pretend she never read it so her emotions stay positive JFL.
:feelshaha:

He probably wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole.
I bet he would would use a foid like this to fulfill his deepest sexual deviances. Like pissing or shitting on her

Reddit's cope-tinged glasses