Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you go to the barber after three months

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
After you had long hair which act as a kind of mask to hide your ugliness a bit, you go to the barber, because your hair are a mess and maybe this time it may look good, who knows :feelsbadman:
You do a buzz cut but you look absolutely hideous, lol when he's finished, you look in the mirror and you don't have anything to hide that you're subhuman. :feelspuke:

Your reflection in the mirror highlights your sub-humanity induced by your faulty genetics. There is nothing to do, the barber has nothing to do with it. You give him his $20 and $5 tips (yes, because you don't go to any $10 barber shop since maybe if you pay more the result will be better) and the sentence is irrevocable: it's over. :cryfeels:

When you leave the barber shop, the chad who's been cutting your hair has to say to himself "damn god thanksfully i don't have his shitty face". :feels::chad:

Mogs me at being able to grow long hair

do you go to the barber every month or so?
Suicidefuel to have your face examined for 20 minutes or so, mogs me, I don't see how we can stand it on a regular basis

The worst part about going to a barber when you're balding is when they ask you "how you want it". As if there's any option other than buzzing it short.

tbh a buzz cut looks bad on an incel

When you leave the barber shop, the chad who's been cutting your hair has to say to himself "damn god thanksfully i don't have his shitty face". :feels::chad:
Except it's women and I've noticed they always speak to me less than they do to the other customers.

tbh a buzz cut looks bad on an incel
Always, but what else would you ask him to do?
At least a buzz cut is short enough so that you don't need to go there again for months.

Always, but what else would you ask him to do?
At least a buzz cut is short enough so that you don't need to go there again for months.
idk i just ask my barber to tidy me up and it works fine

never a buzz, buzz is for people who already have an excellent skull shape

I look like people in Lord of the rings, already

Barbers have always been so scary to me. You have to sit in a chair just staring at a mirror and then the girl maybe makes smalltalk. I always feel awkward

>giving money to foids when male barbers exist

:soy:
I haven't even seen male barbers except for a fag. Any place I walk into is women. I guess some male ethnic barbers exist. I only go a few times a year anyway.

I had my armpit length hair cut the other day because I couldn't stop hair from getting everywhere and in my mouth. Idk how to tie it properly it always hurts.

I can't grow long hair, only something that vaguely looks like an afro which just makes me look even worse

I can't grow long hair, only something that vaguely looks like an afro which just makes me look even worse
I'm the the exact same, doesn't curl either, just becomes a big lump of hair.
It's because you have both curly and non curly genes

my hair is dense,hard and grows very quickly,I always ask the barber leave it longer to make my face look a little better

when my hair is too short,my big face looks no good :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
my beard also grows quickly,I have to cut it at least per two days

Unless you have an actual Chad face a buzz cut looks bad on just about anyone. It says "I'm lazy and don't want anything to comb or wash" or "I'm a mental patient."

Even most normals can't pull off a buzz cut.