Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When you go outside and see this cancerous looks disparity in couples

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Guy has attractive facial bones and girl would be rotting here if born male. ldar we stand 0 chance. Trying at this point is dumb. Normies would say the guy on the right is ugly because he's skinny and then say that :soy: see ugly guys can get girls. It's over.

hG5ztLj.png

JFL @ that mouthbreather foid. Her male looksmatch roped long time ago.

Don't forget that women make themselves more attractive with makeup.
She's far uglier

Don't forget that women make themselves more attractive with makeup.
She's far uglier
Also, don't forget that her picture on social media (SM) is often totally different than she looks - extremely corrected photoshop.

Lastly, I couldn't recognize a foid, as she looked ugly IRL, but was like a model on SM.

She’ll ruin his genetic blood line in order to improve hers.

Such selfishness. She is fully aware of what she is doing

I’d still smash; fakecel if u wouldn’t

Volcel but I wouln't whis ugly cunt

I’d still smash; fakecel if u wouldn’t
She's somewhat my looksmatch tbh, as my lower third looks almost the same, despite being male (JFL), so i would accept her without even thinking about it.

Side pictures are terrible for judging looks

You say that they maximize angles on social media to decieve, but you wont admit this angled picture is also decieving

birdcel with vagina = king of the world

Foids silly antics are a good source of entertainment. This sloppy spam sandwich looks like it smells like rotten sewerage, yet chadlite must do everything he can to keep this retarded slut his.

Side pictures are terrible for judging looks

You say that they maximize angles on social media to decieve, but you wont admit this angled picture is also decieving
No, side pictures are the best for judging looks. If you have a recessed chin and maxilla you will look bad at any angle from the side.
She’ll ruin his genetic blood line in order to improve hers.

Such selfishness. She is fully aware of what she is doing
Normies think that the girl is better looking than him and fucking below her league because he's skinny.

No, side pictures are the best for judging looks. If you have a recessed chin and maxilla you will look bad at any angle from the side.
I can't conclude that this girl is ugly from this single picture

I can't conclude that this girl is ugly from this single picture
You sound like an infiltrator. She has a recessed chin and maxilla. Are you telling me you can't tell that this guy on the left is ugly and the guy on the right is attractive?
DSC00103.JPG
Mens-Haircuts1.jpg

You sound like an infiltrator. She has a recessed chin and maxilla. Are you telling me you can't tell that this guy on the left is ugly and the guy on the right is attractive?
DSC00103.JPG
Mens-Haircuts1.jpg
Her maxilla isn't as recessed as birdcel you provided, she just has it downward grown with recessed mandible, giving the chin and whole lower third degenerate mouthbreather look. Compact midface + forward growth = already somewhat attractive, no matter what others features are.

Her maxilla isn't as recessed as birdcel you provided, she just has it downward grown with recessed mandible, giving the chin and whole lower third degenerate mouthbreather look. Compact midface + forward growth = already somewhat attractive, no matter what others features are.
Dude what are you talking about. I'm replying to someone that says the side profile is the worst for judging looks. When you can clearly tell if someone is ugly or not from the side profile.

Dude what are you talking about. I'm replying to someone that says the side profile is the worst for judging looks. When you can clearly tell if someone is ugly or not from the side profile.
You said she has a recessed maxilla, when in fact, her maxilla is somewhat good, there are much worse cases.

You said she has a recessed maxilla, when in fact, her maxilla is somewhat good, there are much worse cases.
If it grew downwards then it's still recessed because it's supposed to be forward grown. This is what a good maxilla looks like.
cheekline.png

If it grew downwards then it's still recessed because it's supposed to be forward grown. This is what a good maxilla looks like.
cheekline.png
Her maxilla is good for mouthbreather, almost average, as it's still projecting, giving slight forward growth. She's still ugly tho

Her maxilla is good for mouthbreather, almost average, as it's still projecting, giving slight forward growth. She's still ugly tho
It's still recessed and below average. It's over.