Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you get to your late 20s, early 30s as virgin, you might stay that way your whole life (especially if it's not by choice).

Our suffering is also because of social conditioning, in acient times being an Incel wasn't seen as something shameful and sometimes even as virtues. But now society believes that you need to have w0men, and the more w0men you have the manlier you are.

It all started from the renissance, Romance and dating is such a lie, and its feminine Ilogical bs. Back in the day, w0men were married off, or you as a man go and get a w0men, go raid with your friend (In skyrim).

Yeahh medival times were harsh, but you had incentives to muscle through it and you had social gurantees to have w0men as long as you were physiclly healthy and doesn't metter what your height, face and other bs looked like.

Off course w0men judge by looks, since w0men are superficial and they judge everything like that, JFL at giving w0men priviliges. Its man who think practicaly, and think more about merit then suprficial bs.
I agree with you , in the medieval times were much easier to get laid and build a family , I think you didn’t need so much effort to find someone like today , arranged marriage were pretty common and natural, nowadays you have to gymmax, moneymaxx , and do a lot of shit in order to “get” the foid. It is so much hard now with hipergamic foids and feminism , if you always get ghosted is impossible to build a strong connection with someone. If you don’t have a connection you can’t start a relationship . That’s why I always hear the term “it never began”. I have been ghosted some three times lately and you know what I did ? Simple unfollow the bitches that ghosted me, and i know them personally, it’s crazy. Is easy to give up, we get to a point we have no energy anymore to spend with this bullshit of “game” , chasing those bitches wen they don’t do anything, ah yes, they do something, only if you are chad or criminal ,or she sees you as q potential cuckoo simping betabuxx