Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When you fail on tutorial mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I was browsing cuckbook, and I saw this slut on a community page asking for clothing donations. The bitch is getting old, has 3 kids, and her older photos show what I presume was her boyfriend with face and neck tatoos (he's clearly a prison thug) but her status shows single.

Capture1111

All she has to do is open her legs, sell some nudes or underwear, ask for money from her orbiters, or marry some simp.

How can you fail on tutorial mode that you have to beg for clothing donations to cloth your kids?

"Give me free shit because I am a hole"

Yes, the emojis really sell your desperation for these clothes.

Meanwhile some homeless male is dying on a street corner right now.

Yes, the emojis really sell your desperation for these clothes.
You notice the first emoji, the hands I think that means she’s glad the kids are going back to school so they no longer interfere with her fucking Chad.

"Gimme sumthin!"

You notice the first emoji, the hands I think that means she’s glad the kids are going back to school so they no longer interfere with her fucking Chad.

Imagine as a mother you can't even afford clothes for your kids so you have to go begging strangers.

Fucking disgusting slut, deserves to burn ngl

ewhoring is a difficult game nowadays. cucks are catching on to the tricks.

women are disgusting

Imagine as a mother you can't even afford clothes for your kids so you have to go begging strangers.

Fucking disgusting slut, deserves to burn ngl
If she was a traditional proper woman who had a good man for a husband then he would be providing everything for her in exchange for her taking care of the house and kids and giving sex. But most likely she got pumped and dumped by Chad and is a single mother. A stupid one at that.

Women are too irresponsible to take care of children. These kids are going to have to go to school in an empty barrel with plastic bags for shoes because this bitch thinks she can leech off some man in her life and she hasn't made plans for anything else. My mother was the exact same. She even had an ugly beta who'd spend all his money on her and she wouldn't stop abusing him. Fucking vile. I hate my mother.

Women are too irresponsible to take care of children. These kids are going to have to go to school in an empty barrel with plastic bags for shoes because this bitch thinks she can leech off some man in her life and she hasn't made plans for anything else. My mother was the exact same. She even had an ugly beta who'd spend all his money on her and she wouldn't stop abusing him. Fucking vile. I hate my mother.

Have you disowned her?

Have you disowned her?
I don't talk to her anymore. Now that she's older and she has given up on leeching off other men, she tries to leech off me. She has tried to sign up for credit cards in my name before (online). She's a retarded bitch. Fuck her.

foids who fail are more pathetic than us

It's possible to fail on tutorial mode, if you have a negative IQ.

And you and me aren't doing nothing.

Me because if I give something I may go also homeless.
Nothing we can do, I barely survive as is. The government could probably support all males in this country if they stopped giving money to single mother whores and lazy niggers that don’t want to work.