Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel when you don't have straight hair you already have a -2 psl point debuff

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
hair is (almost) everything when it comes to looks, it shapes your face totally. Don't believe me? See how a small temple recession can destroy one's looks. Hair is very important. And when it comes to hair, straight hair is the best hair texture.

With straight hair you can have any kind of haircut, long, short... You can even try to fuck it up by getting a perm and it will still look better than a naturally curly or wavy hair. But when you have curly subhuman hair? You can't do shit. All you can do is cut your hair short to keep others from seeing the big bush you got. Don't even let me get on nigger hair.

that's the brutal true. Hair is the only trait that can easily boost your smv this way. And if you're bald you're not even playing this game, you're just a non interactive NPC, you're pretty much dead to women I'm afraid. :kys::kys::kys:

Lol are you living under a rock? Women love curly hair. That's why dudes with straight hair are getting perms. It's the newest trend. Curly hair increases your smv.

Lol are you living under a rock? Women love curly hair. That's why dudes with straight hair are getting perms. It's the newest trend. Curly hair increases your smv.
True, curly hair is a trending, mostly because tik tok

True, curly hair is a trending, mostly because tik tok
Yes, it's a trend started by tiktok. I even saw a picture of a Pakistani guy in England who had a perm, looked ridiculous and his mother wants him to change his hair but he refuses to listen. I bet he is some tiktok user.

"curly" hair women like:

curly-hairstyles-men-3-of-16-1200x1200.jpg

not this subhumanity identifier:

5a062fd042f348fd559c9216c068b043.jpg

Meanwhile....:feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 8e58952d-9ecc-4c93-bf05-2ef04b85d9dd-wenn31585266.jpg
    8e58952d-9ecc-4c93-bf05-2ef04b85d9dd-wenn31585266.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 54
"curly" hair women like:

curly-hairstyles-men-3-of-16-1200x1200.jpg

not this subhumanity identifier:

5a062fd042f348fd559c9216c068b043.jpg
They prefer that over straight hair. This is especially true for women in their teens and early 20s.

Yes, it's a trend started by tiktok. I even saw a picture of a Pakistani guy in England who had a perm, looked ridiculous and his mother wants him to change his hair but he refuses to listen. I bet he is some tiktok user.
those tiktok chads can rub turd in their scalps and women will still like them

straight will still be, always, objetively more attractive and desirable

Keeping the hair short might make you look younger and healthier. It works for me.

those tiktok chads can rub turd in their scalps and women will still like them

straight will still be, always, objetively more attractive and desirable
Straight hair is not the most desirable, that's curly hair or wavy hair. Women think straight hair is boring. Soyciety has an obsession with curly hair.

They prefer that over straight hair. This is especially true for women in their teens and early 20s.
first one anyone with a straight hair can achieve

it is basically walking around on a bad hair day, second one is an unfixable bush.

first one anyone with a straight hair can achieve

it is basically walking around on a bad hair day, second one is an unfixable bush.
Guys with straight hair are getting perms to achieve it. Mainstream opinion is that curly hair is more attractive and desirable as opposed to straight hair.

Straight hair is not the most desirable, that's curly hair or wavy hair. Women think straight hair is boring. Soyciety has an obsession with curly hair.
see this pic and tell me honestly which one you really believe looks better:

rafael-portugal-visual.png

This wasn't about what I think, it's about what prime women think.

Who is this guy? I think I know him.

Also, he is with a beard and better lighting (you can see much less skin flaws in the 1st pic), so not a fair comparision

you're not getting the point, women TODAY prefer guys with long hair / or curly hair, you're taking pictures of guys with microphone heads, that's just a bad hairstyle, I have curly hair and I know what it's like
Who is this guy? I think I know him.
he's a comedian I think he presented the BBB this year, you are BR right?

you're not getting the point, women TODAY prefer guys with long hair / or curly hair, you're taking pictures of guys with microphone heads, that's just a bad hairstyle, I have curly hair and I know what it's like

he's a comedian I think he presented the BBB this year
Ikr, rafael portugal

This wasn't about what I think, it's about what prime women think.
do you really think that something even we as straight men can easily tell the left pic is objetively more appealing than the right one, women somehow will think in the opposite direction?

do you really think that something even we as straight men can easily tell the left pic is objetively more appealing than the right one, women somehow will think in the opposite direction?
Dude just go ask women if they like curly or straight hair, I can guarantee you they will say curly. Keep in mind I'm talking about prime women, not aged roasties (25+).

no bro let me get this straight (no pun intended): they prefer straight hair, but it's not like it's only straight or nothing, the straighter the better

the curly hair women like are slightly curly to wavy, smooth hair, not these deep curls. There's no way to fix it combing or getting a hairstyle, it's genetic, it' grows in a different angle and forms curls this tight.

At least he has a full head of hair LOL, i disagree with this thread but i think you loses a little of your psl points if you have an afro/extremely curly hair

no bro let me get this straight (no pun intended): they prefer straight hair, but it's not like it's only straight or nothing, the straighter the better

the curly hair women like are slightly curly to wavy, smooth hair, not these deep curls. There's no way to fix it combing or getting a hairstyle, it's genetic, it' grows in a different angle and forms curls this tight.
They don't prefer straight hair though. Some do but the majority prefers curly hair. Like I said, just ask around and you will know.

Let's come to an agreement, in the country where I live there are many women with curly hair who naturally look for men with curly hair, if you're the only guy who has curly hair theoretically it makes you stand out, but it depends on the hair, the type of hair you have sent in the picture it's really ugly but it's not most of the hair like that, if you have good curly hair that gives you +2 points no -2, but if you have straight hair YES, you'll always have those +2 points guaranteed

young women and teen girls love curly hair with a fade tbh. my hair is extremely fine and straight, over

Yes even cumskins are getting perms to get curly hair. It's the new trend like jheri curls were the trend back in the 90s

They like semi-curly Chris Sarandon-style hair. They don't like bristly jewfro hair.