Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you do think the blackpill will go mainstream?

Mainstream

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Never

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I think we are actually extremely close to lookist philosophy becoming mainstream. Soon it will not be possible anymore to profit from asymmetry of information, so sell your blackpill anti-PUA ebooks and YouTube channels now or never.

In 2020 YouTube Stacies will get millions of views and dollars discussing the blackpill. They will pretend they were blackpill all along.

This can be seen in the insane fuckfest that follows the discussion of looks on cuckit and similar mainstream sites. This looks exactly like a failing regime attempting to stop a rising tide. It's literally Ceausescu regime 1989.

The cognitive dissonance long maintained about looks (through the use of taboo and coping mostly) is in the process of failing due to the internet and anonymity. The internet is openly discussing something that until then was only discussed in tiny circles of friends or in costume parties. It's over, very soon. Literally all my IRL friends are already blackpill.

it doesnt matter man / incels/truecels will only grow and still suffer with beating there dick...

It already has to a degree, MGTOW and a few other redpill movement's have paved the way for the blackpill. Our cause will keep growing until we have a large segment of the population.

I voted for "never" because I don't want it to go mainstream. The only situation I see it going mainstream is it being mocked by the masses.

It never will. Hell feminism has gotten even bigger in the age of Trump. See, the #MeToo movement.

Last edited:
I voted for "never" because I don't want it to go mainstream. The only situation I see it going mainstream is it being mocked by the masses.

Depends on what you mean by "mainstream".
Chad will always get pussy and roasties will always crave Chad dick, no matter what happens.

Depends on what you mean by "mainstream".
The taboo and coping have fallen in mainstream youth culture. Youtubers openly talking about this are the milestone I think.

When you see more and more females embrace it.

How would the blackpill going mainstream even benefits us incels?

How exactly would femoids "embrace it"?
I meant it as tongue and cheek. Like how many male dominated spaces are invaded by females and it goes to shit but becomes popular. Like r9k.

The blackpill might go mainstream if there is some sort of collapse or cultural crisis, which the Fourth Turning theory predicts is coming in the next decade.

How would the blackpill going mainstream even benefits us incels?
It won't. My post is just a warning for entrepreneurial types: if you want to profit from asymmetry of information, you should hurry.

Jordan Peterson has said a lot of blackpill stuff, he is kinda mainstream. I've always thought a lot of these dudes are PSL lurkers tbh. PSL was calling 80/20 rule years ago. Not to mention all the other shit posters noticed.

it won't help us.

Never. Most people don't give a fuck about this kinda stuff.

Never. Most people don't give a fuck about this kinda stuff.
Kinda true tbh, there's an old lookism.net saying that when you type "how to seduce women" on Google with a computer keyboard, you have already lost. That means you're not NT and will never be.

Blackpills scare the normies, as it gives them negative, meaningful thoughts. They’d rather indulge themselves in thoughtless bullshit; gossip, trends, and relevancy.

Kinda true tbh, there's an old lookism.net saying that when you type "how to seduce women" on Google with a computer keyboard, you have already lost. That means you're not NT and will never be.
Exactly. Normals are on instagram/social media sharing pics of stuff they're out doing with their friends. They're not looking up esoteric ideas about sexual attraction on obscure forums.

I think everyone always was. People are just disingenuous towards incels.

It already has to a degree, MGTOW and a few other redpill movement's have paved the way for the blackpill. Our cause will keep growing until we have a large segment of the population.
With all of the Stacys and Chats out there, I doubt it. Do you really think the normies have enough intellect and self awareness to ever see the world as it is? What about all the Stacys that only care about wealth and Chad dick, they´ll only pretend to get red or black pilled to get attention, but really they wont have the brain cells to comprehend its meaning. At least that´s what I believe.

This is not something that anyone cares about aside from us. That's the brutal truth.

I don't want it to either. then normies will come and ruin it like they do everything else.

It is already mainstream.
Do u guys even know about instagram?
Every normie Is blackpilled AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back