Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you arrive at 30 you have to kill yourself

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Man's body was not made to pass from 30, so our ancestors and die, stop being cowards, even economically good for society to die before 30. Do everything before 30.

Last edited:
You sound like a Jew:feelswhat:

The Jews want us to live as long as possible so that way they can leech off of us for longer.
No. Jews are killing us off so they can have the resources to themselves. That's why they're telling us to live in ze pod and eat ze bugs and not to have kids

Mf im 28,havent even started living. I have accepted myself as a late bloomer, its over but also im a huge coper

It gave something wrong and my post was posted three times.

No. Jews are killing us off so they can have the resources to themselves. That's why they're telling us to live in ze pod and eat ze bugs and not to have kids
I'm not a Jew, I think. I just reached the thirty and everything seems to get worse and more without return. Better to die young and healthy than dragging.

Kill yourselves!

Times have changed buddy boyo. But if you embrace the Ooga Booga lifestyle so much you might as well live in the wild without electronics and exvlusively hunt your food.

even economically good for society to die before 30.
And why would I want to benefit society economically? Fuck them, I'll grow old and be a burden on the public healthcare system

Man's body was not made to pass from 30, so our ancestors and die, stop being cowards, even economically good for society to die before 30. Do everything before 30.
Master must love you

my apologies for being seven years overdue, but I have no interest in dying

good suggestion

even economically good for society to die before 30
Like I give a shit. I'll go hence when I see it fit or my body gives out on me, whichever happens first.

Do it first and let us know how it goes