Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you are ugly your only option is to be somehow bitter.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
I think it's inevitable

Feeling powerless to be loved, feeling like you're not living your life to its full potential because of issues decided at birth, all these things accumulate bitterness over the course of life.

I think that human beings, even in different upbringings, are not that different, at least in the most basic things, in the most primitive things but people's reaction is what will decide whether or not they should be able to be like that
Like what builds "confidence"? It's the approval of your actions
When all your actions have a certain natural resistance to approval for an issue like your face, you have no other option but to develop paranoia, bitterness, distrust, desires of isolation

I made this post because I was thinking that no matter how smart or prestigious you are, how interesting you are, rich, you will always develop self-esteem issues because of your appearance, you will develop a feeling of bitterness towards life for something so stupid and irrational happening to you

Of course, in certain people it is worse, much worse, but in general it is a curse that if you are not born ugly you do not have to go through at all

You can be good looking and have low self-esteem but it's usually a joke compared to being really ugly
You can be famous and not be used as an example of ugly people who winned like Michael Cera or Danny Devito, like even being at 0.0000...1% you are still below others

Yep. But ONLY the 'blackpill' has welcomed me, thus I have NO ill-feelings towards.
Darth Vader Ive Been Waiting For You GIF

Last edited: