Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When You Are Low IQ As An Incel.

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
This has pissed me off for some time. I used to have ADHD as a kid. I took medication for it and did really well in school and was even on the honor roll up until 8th grade. Around 8th grade I went to a doctor and they said I no longer needed the medication since I wasn't hyper anymore. Once high school started my grades got worse every year and I barely passed my senior year. I used to be in advanced science in middle school and I barely passed my science classes ever since high school started.

One class I didn't pass but managed to get around taking the second half because I took another science elective for a half a credit the year before so I didn't have to take another semester. My grades gradually got worse in most of my classes. Here I am now in college. I originally didn't want to go since I believed I dodged a bullet by even graduating high school. My parents wouldn't have it. I tried going to a career tech high school my freshman year when I realized I was getting behind and my parents wouldn't have that either since those places are supposedly according to them for degenerates.

I am obviously having the same problems in my classes today in college with the exception of the classes for my major that is in an advanced computer oriented field. I have always been above average with computers but I was became dreadful academically. My theory for this is that ADD aspect still lightly affects my brain. I don't have huge problems paying attention but I tend to not absorb large pieces of information quickly and do better teaching myself, and with some subjects it just seems like I'll never fully get it. Being an incel and being low IQ makes you one of the universes worst jokes. You would imagine an incel to be smart since they aren't heavily socializing or out doing other things but surprisingly with me this is not the case.

I have been coping by imagining the wonderful ranch house I'm gonna buy a few miles out into the desert away from society where I can finally relax without all the normies, chads, and stacies giving me more reasons to be pissed off. To buy this house I'm going to need a real job and college isn't looking like it's gonna work out too well in that pursuit for me. A subhuman who doesn't even have intelligence to fall back on truly has nothing to offer the world.

Being an incel and being low IQ makes you one of the universes worst jokes. You would imagine an incel to be smart since they aren't heavily socializing or out doing other things but surprisingly with me this is not the case.
tbh...

I can relate hard to this

Never began for IQcels

I used to think i was snart!

never began for dumbs like me :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: