Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you accidentally turn on frontal camera

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Mood is ruined for a whole week

When I’m on my phone I sometimes see my reflection on the screen and want to die
Just don't kill the phone instead theory

I used to black out the mirrors on my closet as a kid to avoid having to see my face. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

When I’m on my phone I sometimes see my reflection on the screen and want to die
images

Mood is ruined for a whole week
The whole week I would feel depressed

Yeh, it's not a good look. I ironically look like this guy as well.. :feelsrope:

a5NQPBE_460s.jpg

I used to look at myself and think "damn, I really need to consider stopping self improvement because it is futile and search for answers on why my life is like this so I will search for similar cases of rejection then recognize and get familiar with a specific compilation of thoughts popularized ln the internet and influenced by real life experiments and nihilism, called the blackpill [UWSL]and then getting to forums dedicated for people like me so I can cope with my own life" [/UWSL]