Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When WW3 breaks out, you already know

why cant women ever be funny?

The punchline of this video is "Tradwives are infantile at best, hypocritical at worst." This is feminist comedy.

The punchline of this video is "Tradwives are infantile at best, hypocritical at worst." This is feminist comedy.
That went over my head because I didn't realize there was an intended joke LOL

the punchline is "i made you look stupid in my 20s video so your whole way of life must be flawed and i can continue justifying to myself that being an o.f. whore, doing drugs and monthly abortions is normal and being a 'tradwife' is a cringe fad you must have been peer pressured into by some tiktok whore like me"

Being thrust into a 1950's lifestyle would probably be a nightmare for most people here.

Being thrust into a 1950's lifestyle would probably be a nightmare for most people here.
JoinedSep 7

Sep7

Ironic how women are allowed to vote for men to go to war but they don't have to go to war themselves.

Ironic how women are allowed to vote for men to go to war but they don't have to go to war themselves.
. In my country there's conscription for women when war is looming. They can always magically become preggo but hey I like the idea of women finally doing something useful. Here's hoping other countries will follow welcome to feminism foids... Lol

All of this trad wife bullshit is a massive fucking larp. That whore (and others like her) has had miles of cock run through her. Don't doubt that for a second, boyos.

All of this trad wife bullshit is a massive fucking larp. That whore (and others like her) has had miles of cock run through her. Don't doubt that for a second, boyos.

Foids are so unfunny it's insane.

Lm9aujyxwgu71

me using my drone capturing dead foid