Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "When women will be older, they will be also more mature and not interested in hot studs"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
https://www.howwe.biz/news/sex/8467...h-my-daughters-boyfriend-...-what-should-i-do

"I met Anna's 19-year-old boyfriend, Lukas, for the first time at a small party she had for her 17th birthday. Lukas was absolutely gorgeous: Tall, tanned, green eyes, Broad shoulders and ruffled blonde hair. He came up and introduced himself to me and gave me a firm handshake, which I find is so important when I meet new People."

"He had his back to me so I kissed his neck down to his collar and slid my hands down his body. He turned around and put me on the kitchen bench. His hands were everywhere. He was more experienced than any man I had ever been with. We were so frantic for each other he tore off my shirt and my nice underwear, and we made love on the benchtop."

Take the MILFpill

Why im reading this?

does anyone still even has any doubts that women aren't human?

does anyone still even has any doubts that women aren't human?
they are humans but you are ugly and they ghost you because they don't want ugly men around they want a sexy men not a ugly men

Women can get attention in any age, anywhere and in any form

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back