Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When women talk about men, they mean chad

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Why do women say men are all evil and mean despite there being millions of soyboys and fags who'd sacrifice their lives for them? Because men = chad, only chad is mean to foids.

When women say men should show more emotions, she wants chad to be vulnerable so she is able to manipulate him.

When women say men are too picky, it's because chad is picky.

Women are low IQ, chad is the only men visible to them.

Only Chad exists, you are nothing.

non chad = eunuch

The copes aren't good enough, we need better copes, we better get some better copes soon.

True words :cryfeels:
We aren't even human beings to women

Women legit do not even acknowledge you are there. Sometimes i wonder if their eyes even pick up on ugly men, or if they have such a chip on their shoulder that they just ignore anyone that doesn't interest them
The copes aren't good enough, we need better copes, we better get some better copes soon.

Women legit do not even acknowledge you are there. Sometimes i wonder if their eyes even pick up on ugly men, or if they have such a chip on their shoulder that they just ignore anyone that doesn't interest them
You forgot to put gorilla with gun
full

Sub8 men are invisible to women. Even when they're young.

Back when I was in 6th grade, there was this girl in 9th grade who had the phatest fucking ass I had seen at that point. Even back then, I felt that girls eyes never met me, instead, they would go past me as if I wasn't there. Frustrated, I just decided to stare at the 9th grader's ass intently whenever I had the chance. To the point where I would wait for her to gu up the stairs to go back to my classroom. Fast forward 6 months, I was in line to go buy something at the cafeteria when suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder, it was the girl. I shit. You. Not. She asked me if I was a new student because she had never seen me before. I was looking at her ass everyday (except for weekends and holidays) for 6 months STRAIGHT and just now she notices my existence.

Not only that, no girl ever "busted" me for being a creep and staring at her ass. Nobody cared. I wasn't even hiding it. I was simply invisible. Her asking me if I was new crushed my soul so much, I never looked at a girl's breasts, ass or whatever for years. I just felt too miserable for that.

I'm sure you guys have seen the image how men see vs. women. Men's image is a whole crowd. Women's is just a chad who was behind everyone that could barely been seen in the original shot. That's life for us. Every complaint about men is thrown at chad because that's all that matters. It's why nice guy orbiters get told "nice guy like you" because she literally does not see you as a dick carrying member of society.

I'm sure you guys have seen the image how men see vs. women. Men's image is a whole crowd. Women's is just a chad who was behind everyone that could barely been seen in the original shot. That's life for us. Every complaint about men is thrown at chad because that's all that matters. It's why nice guy orbiters get told "nice guy like you" because she literally does not see you as a dick carrying member of society.
All because of LOOKS

Why is rape illegal

anything below 6.5/10 they unironically don't notice

Poor men, short men , low status men, average looking men are like slave class to foids. You have to be an ogremaxx gladiator type to get attention from d roman weemins.

Only Chad exists, you are nothing.
Sub8 men are invisible to women. Even when they're young.

Fast forward 6 months, I was in line to go buy something at the cafeteria when suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder, it was the girl. I shit. You. Not. She asked me if I was a new student because she had never seen me before. I was looking at her ass everyday (except for weekends and holidays) for 6 months STRAIGHT and just now she notices my existence.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Foids think Chads are only mens

Sub8 men don't eixst