Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When women talk about male quality

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
"I have never understood why women talk about male quality. Women, historically, have been utterly useless for everything except childbearing. They have invented next to nothing, and have written mostly shitty romance novels and very little philosophy. They have contributed almost nothing to religion, science and technology, and in general are parasites. Yet, they talk about how men are genetic dead ends. Their only value is in being a hole to put a dick in.

When you're so genetically inferior that your entire gender was oppressed, where do you obtain the arrogance to think your opinion is worth even a eighth of a man's? Women need ot be permanently shut up." a fact speaking Incel-brother

I am amazed how FDS separates all men into low value males and high value males. As if humans are black and white and have only good or bad qualities, so infantile and immature tbh. Imagine if guys would talk about "low value women" :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you, i thought the same... even though i dont hate women as such, i understand their shit nature and just bear with it... But i totally agree that they have contributed nothing. Their opinion on a "quality man" is stupid also.

childbearing
Nothing else matters. They just don’t need to invite something or write a novel. They have a pussy and this is all you need for a life on easy mode.

What women call oppression was just men not letting them get away with anything they wanted.