Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When women say or state that they "love to travel"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
"I love to travel" is a common meme spouted by foids acting as if they actually love to travel but we all know what they really are doing. Yes some foids might actually like to travel, but most are there to get fucked by chad/ chadlite. Just look on tinder, guarantee you will see plenty of whores traveling the world with their bio saying " from USA visiting australia for 2 weeks :))), these whores are so obsessed with getting fucked by chad/ chadlite that they actually cannot go on a proper vacation without going on a fucking dating site seeking sex. Whatever happened to going overseas just for the PROPER EXPERIENCES?? Like idk, maybe overseas food, culture etc? These whores travelling "experience" usually includes "wanting to gain new experiences" and "finding themselves"

If evolutionary psychology can tell us anything, though, women should be particularly inclined to immediately attach to the next best Chad when surrounded by new males, either when men intrude or the woman gets carried away. So female traveling is in truth outright Chad sex tourism. Indeed, one observes that women moving to a new place are particularly "easy" possibly due to the new environment and lack of other females who could spoil their fun by gossip. For example freshmen women are particularly easy. But they'll clench up the moment nasty female friendships form.

Some do like exploring the world but
chad sex tourism is very real

So what about foids who travel to the Middle East, India or East Asia? They sure as hell ain't fucking no sandnigger, curry or rice.

When she says she likes to travel

"I love to travel" is a common meme spouted by foids acting as if they actually love to travel but we all know what they really are doing. Yes some foids might actually like to travel, but most are there to get fucked by chad/ chadlite. Just look on tinder, guarantee you will see plenty of whores traveling the world with their bio saying " from USA visiting australia for 2 weeks :))), these whores are so obsessed with getting fucked by chad/ chadlite that they actually cannot go on a proper vacation without going on a fucking dating site seeking sex. Whatever happened to going overseas just for the PROPER EXPERIENCES?? Like idk, maybe overseas food, culture etc? These whores travelling "experience" usually includes "wanting to gain new experiences" and "finding themselves"

If evolutionary psychology can tell us anything, though, women should be particularly inclined to immediately attach to the next best Chad when surrounded by new males, either when men intrude or the woman gets carried away. So female traveling is in truth outright Chad sex tourism. Indeed, one observes that women moving to a new place are particularly "easy" possibly due to the new environment and lack of other females who could spoil their fun by gossip. For example freshmen women are particularly easy. But they'll clench up the moment nasty female friendships form.

they dont even know how to spend vacations or free time to make it entertaining without fugging with chads or clubbing

Half of them go to tacky all-inclusive resorts with buffets and cheap booze where the only locals they ever interact with are hotel employees.

Then they go on Instagram and say "I love travelling!"

It's pretty funny, ngl.

So what about foids who travel to the Middle East, India or East Asia? They sure as hell ain't fucking no sandnigger, curry or rice.
@Angry_runt post that comic.

I love to travel = I love to spend someone else's money on travels.

Lesbian roasties want that Midori and Ming Ling pussy though.

I don’t understand how people like traveling so much, it’s fun for 2-3 days and then it gets boring.
Plus I hate being on airplanes, hotels, etc.
Would rather just stay in my comfy apartment.

I hate women who like to travel
full

They like exotic chad