Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When women reach 30+: The wall!

Aronian190

Aronian190

Banned
-
Have you ever been addicted to these youtube videos of women who are 30+ years old and are desperate and serious all of a sudden. They realize that men dont want them anymore and their options are limited. The time has come when they wish they never rejected the nice men in their late teens and twenties. No longer stuck up, they want to get married quickly.

I've been binging on these videos all morning jfl

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/x8vCvd7Br7w?feature=share

the "good man" she talks is just chad and chad won't commit to her roastie ass

She's still easily getting dates. She's busy writing off men as "buffoons." She is still CHAD ONLY.

That's cope. A post-wall whore might not be getting Chad, but she sure as hell can go on Tinder and instantly pick up dozens of simping normies/HTNs depending on her attractiveness who'd fall over themselves to fuck her. They only betabuxx when it's starting to get old and they're realizing they're pushing 40 without a stable source of income. 100x better lives than the majority of men. :feelsjuice:

that goblina in the thumbnail still mogs every tranny and toilet on IT

She's still easily getting dates. She's busy writing off men as "buffoons." She is still CHAD ONLY.
100%
She is still good-looking enough, at least in her mind, to demand Chad. Maybe in a couple years she will settle for HTN, but we'll see. More likely she'll just stay single for the rest of her life.

5f0.png

the "good man" she talks is just chad and chad won't commit to her roastie ass
this.
30+ women still have plenty of options, it's just that these options aren't chad

Have you ever been addicted to these youtube videos of women who are 30+ years old and are desperate and serious all of a sudden. They realize that men dont want them anymore and their options are limited. The time has come when they wish they never rejected the nice men in their late teens and twenties. No longer stuck up, they want to get married quickly.

I've been binging on these videos all morning jfl

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/x8vCvd7Br7w?feature=share

Shouldnt have ridden the carousels for this long!

That's cope. A post-wall whore might not be getting Chad, but she sure as hell can go on Tinder and instantly pick up dozens of simping normies/HTNs depending on her attractiveness who'd fall over themselves to fuck her. They only betabuxx when it's starting to get old and they're realizing they're pushing 40 without a stable source of income. 100x better lives than the majority of men. :feelsjuice:

I agree with others in the thread that they still have many options but will probably still be unsatisfied and bitter that they can't have Chad. I'm not sure if I can effectively cope like this yet.