Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When women are talking about how "men" act and behave, they're actually referring to "Chad"

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
When women say "men are all pigs and only want sex", they actually mean "I want a relationship with Chad but he only wants to fuck me". Normies want serious relationship but they only come into consideration when women want a beta provider. Incels are subhumans that don't even come to women's mind.

Similarly, when black women complain about how black men only want to date white chicks, they actually mean "tyrones are dating out" while sub8 blackcels are invisible to them.

When Noodles and Weaboos want more Asian male representation in Hollywood, they actually mean "we want more handsome Changs on screen", not your average nerdy, ugly ricecels with glasses.

Ergo, when a chick says "I'm open-minded I date men from all countries", she actually means :
0npfh07na2p11

JFL

high IQ
also "where have all the good men gone?" -> where is chad, why he is not after me?

If you ever wonder why everyone calls us dangerous towards women, like we've somehow raped or assaulted foids despite being incels, it's because the project what Chad did to them onto us. If Chad does something fucked up the buck gets passed to the ugly undesirable men who didn't do shit.

LeFuckingGit!. Normies and cucks don't understand Femspeak so, that's just another reason why they don't get what we are talking about. When we hear a woman speak, especially about relationships, we can deconstruct their words and find the true meaning. Cucks on the other. Not so much.

"Man up" = "Chad up", if you do the first but can't do the second it's your fault for getting divorce raped

the classic: "I love nerdy guys" --> cunt translator --> "I love chads with glasses"

Yes, men are blind for men who arent Chad.

If you ever wonder why everyone calls us dangerous towards women, like we've somehow raped or assaulted foids despite being incels, it's because the project what Chad did to them onto us. If Chad does something fucked up the buck gets passed to the ugly undesirable men who didn't do shit.

high IQ
also "where have all the good men gone?" -> where is chad, why he is not after me?
Where have all the good men gone? That is women hitting the wall and suddenly being confused as to why men are less interested in her used up roasty pussy as they are younger women.

i don't get y the chad meme has a buttgina