Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When will you chadism fuckers understand- incel = virgin

P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
If you're not a virgin you can get laid. If you can get laid you are not involuntarily celibate
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
The mods needs to stop being so cucked
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
Every man that women don't desire to have sex with is incel. Doesn't matter if virgin or not.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
man_in_white said:
if you are a virgin you can still get laid. if you can still get laid you are not an incel

Ugly non NT virgins cant get laid
 
dead_eyed_mofo

dead_eyed_mofo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
77
Online
0
Puto said:
man_in_white said:
if you are a virgin you can still get laid. if you can still get laid you are not an incel

Ugly non NT virgins cant get laid

Escorts.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
dead_eyed_mofo said:
Puto said:
man_in_white said:
if you are a virgin you can still get laid. if you can still get laid you are not an incel

Ugly non NT virgins cant get laid

Escorts.

Doesnt count. We're talking about civilians here
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Puto said:
If you're not a virgin you can get laid. If you can get laid you are not involuntarily celibate

so the day you ll got laid, you will have to be banned?
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
If you're not a virgin you can get laid. If you can get laid you are not involuntarily celibate

so the day you ll got laid, you will have to be banned?

I'll never get laid you faggot
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Puto said:
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
If you're not a virgin you can get laid. If you can get laid you are not involuntarily celibate

so the day you ll got laid, you will have to be banned?

I'll never get laid you faggot

was expecting that answer


but imagine a miracle happens and you got laid

wuts next?
 
dead_eyed_mofo

dead_eyed_mofo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
77
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
If you're not a virgin you can get laid. If you can get laid you are not involuntarily celibate

so the day you ll got laid, you will have to be banned?

I'll never get laid you faggot

was expecting that answer


but imagine a miracle happens and you got laid

wuts next?

Next you pay the escort and leave.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
If you're not a virgin you can get laid. If you can get laid you are not involuntarily celibate

so the day you ll got laid, you will have to be banned?

I'll never get laid you faggot

was expecting that answer


but imagine a miracle happens and you got laid

wuts next?

I'll kill myself
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
dead_eyed_mofo said:
Frenchy91 said:
Puto said:
Frenchy91 said:
so the day you ll got laid, you will have to be banned?

I'll never get laid you faggot

was expecting that answer


but imagine a miracle happens and you got laid

wuts next?

Next you pay the escort and leave.

nah





next you bury the body tbh
 
21st century schizoid man

21st century schizoid man

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
30
Online
0
This, if you got laid before you clearly are competent enough to get laid again. Virgin = Incel, with the exception of people who fucked animals or hookers or dead bodies
 

Similar threads

sckicksal345
Replies
6
Views
296
BlackPilledNeet
BlackPilledNeet
uo89997
Replies
55
Views
1K
Broly
Broly
T
Replies
27
Views
562
The Re-Animator
The Re-Animator
wintercel
Replies
16
Views
539
Theinvoluntarycelib
T
kjd
Replies
19
Views
691
Pikacel
Pikacel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top