Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will this nightmare end?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I am tired. I just gave my exit interview at the company i work at. i feel mentally and physically sick now. My parents are disappointed in me, my employer is too, i have no friends and feel suicidal all the time, i had my dream job and got fired from that too. Can normies have some mercy and open suicide booths for people like us?
Feeling extreme anxiety now, please somebody help. i wish i was never born.

Last edited:
How'd you get fired, what happened?

How'd you get fired, what happened?
Failed my accountancy exams (equivalent to CPA exams in US). i was waging and studying at the same time. It is all my fault i cant blame anyone else. I feel guilty and i am.

Last edited:
Tenor 16

Wanted to be a music producer/ songwriter. Ended up wageslaving and failed at that too. i should be euthanized.
You're good bro. Faliure is only a temporary setback that should be observed and not treated as the end. You just need to get into a survival mentality where failure is simply not an option. Get rid of all distractions and focus only on your goals. Maybe this will be a wakeup call for you.

You're good bro. Faliure is only a temporary setback that should be observed and not treated as the end. You just need to get into a survival mentality where failure is simply not an option. Get rid of all distractions and focus only on your goals. Maybe this will be a wakeup call for you.
thanks man atleast i have you guys here to share my pain, but the thing is this was my last chance and failure was not an option, i have to leave to country now (in eu right now) in two months as my visa wont be renewed cause i dont have the job . Guess i am fucked, i had a big fight with my parents this weekend as well, guess i have hit rock bottom.

Brutal shit boyo

Enter the trucking business with me

thanks man atleast i have you guys here to share my pain, but the thing is this was my last chance and failure was not an option, i have to leave to country now (in eu right now) in two months as my visa wont be renewed cause i dont have the job . Guess i am fucked, i had a big fight with my parents this weekend as well, guess i have hit rock bottom.
What country are you getting sent back too? Brutal man. But I still dont think this is the end for you. Just gotta observe what you did wrong, and go all in on fixing it.

What country are you getting sent back too? Brutal man. But I still dont think this is the end for you. Just gotta observe what you did wrong, and go all in on fixing it.
Curryland.

When will this nightmare end?​

When we die.

When messiah comes

I am tired. I just gave my exit interview at the company i work at. i feel mentally and physically sick now. My parents are disappointed in me, my employer is too, i have no friends and feel suicidal all the time, i had my dream job and got fired from that too. Can normies have some mercy and open suicide booths for people like us?
Feeling extreme anxiety now, please somebody help. i wish i was never born.
Never, GrAYcel

Take the chillpill bro.

With death, but only if you're lucky.

It'll end when I wake up.