Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When will there be a beta uprising? (poll)

The Beta Uprising...

• Total voters
VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I'd say, in slow motion, it is happening as we speak.

It won't happen, modern men are too cucked.

Happening now, that's why they're scared and kick us off every platform. We would of already taken over by now if they didn't hinder us.

men will never band together for their own self interest like women did with feminism, it's just not in our wiring. We're born to compete with each other and that's why the majority of men are bluepilled and always will be, no matter how incel-tier they are.

Hate to say but probably won't ever happen. Closest we've gotten to a beta uprising was Charlottesville.

It'll be a beta decline rather than an uprising really and it's already happening. Men just too unmotivated to really try.

soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg

Hate to say but probably won't ever happen. Closest we've gotten to a beta uprising was Charlottesville.
maybe the arab spring? a big reason that happened was due to 18-30 men unable to get work or women

men will never band together for their own self interest like women did with feminism, it's just not in our wiring. We're born to compete with each other and that's why the majority of men are bluepilled and always will be, no matter how incel-tier they are.
Competing is fine as long as we don't marry post wall roasties. If we change the dynamics of the competition, and make virgin 20 year old pussy the goal again. Men who are blue pilled and still have some masculinity in them will get blackpilled more easily. We just need to keep dropping the BP on them.

JFL @ the weak minded and ill faithed voting no.

use your intelligence and skills to further our cause boys.

JFL @ the weak minded and ill faithed voting no.

use your intelligence and skills to further our cause boys.
I hate when people on our side give up so easily to these useless cucks. They ain't shit, we will take them down within the next 10 years. Come back here and shove it in my face if I'm wrong.

We're building steam still, it might take abit longer but it will happen.

We're building steam still, it might take abit longer but it will happen.
it's absolutely inevitable. as betabux advances and men wake up, even non incels will be blackpilled.

for now we just know them as fakecels

I hate when people on our side give up so easily to these useless cucks. They ain't shit, we will take them down within the next 10 years. Come back here and shove it in my face if I'm wrong.
the guy who wrote art of war (sun tso or something)

he said "what would your enemy want you to be doing?"

we want our opponent numales to marry damaged goods stacies. we want stacies to ride the ever living life out of the cock carousel and then marry them.

we want to seed doubt in the minds of these numales when they get cheated on or their wife's pair bonding ability was widowed by tyrone and chad. they'll come to us if they ever realize what kind of a life they can have if they had married a prime pussy virgin.

i have zero doubt we will be victorious.

i seriously hope to be married within 5 years. i will do everything to get my prime virgin veiled maiden.

the guy who wrote art of war (sun tso or something)

he said "what would your enemy want you to be doing?"
They certainly would want us here talking about killing ourselves so they can laugh at us.

"i seriously hope to be married within 5 years. i will do everything to get my prime virgin veiled maiden."

I heard if you go to Syrian refugee camps they're very easy and cheap to get.

"i have zero doubt we will be victorious."

I know it too, it's impossible to stay like this forever.

SoonER than expected

Lol never, because betas are too weak....but instead we will have imam el Mehdi to reincarnate and lead the war against degenaracy, inshallah

TAKBIR ALLAHU AKBAR

I doubt that it will happen

elaborate
I haven't been to a Syrian refugee camp myself. But some people I know in the middle easy say it's the go to for finding under 20 virgin brides. You pay the family a few hundred bucks and take her off their hands.

I haven't been to a Syrian refugee camp myself. But some people I know in the middle easy say it's the go to for finding under 20 virgin brides. You pay the family a few hundred bucks and take her off their hands.
i need to look into this. but as far as i know, syrians have trouble coming into US cause of problem stuff. sigh.

maybe i can adopt an orphan daughter really. might be the only way to escape inceldom. LOL jk no i wouldnt do that to my daughter, but i would not be opposed to raising one.

i need to look into this. but as far as i know, syrians have trouble coming into US cause of problem stuff. sigh.

maybe i can adopt an orphan daughter really. might be the only way to escape inceldom. LOL jk no i wouldnt do that to my daughter, but i would not be opposed to raising one.
You don't have to bring her to america, leave her in the middle east and send her and your children a few hundred bucks whenever they need it.

Won't ever happen tbh.

Even if the alt right WN's magically win, they'd be too cucked to implement a law against sexual degeneracy and female entitlements.

Religious fascism or even monarchism is needed to restore this nation to previous patriarchal ideals. Democracy has failed us.

Won't ever happen tbh.

Even if the alt right WN's magically win, they'd be too cucked to implement a law against sexual degeneracy and female entitlements.

Religious fascism or even monarchism is needed to restore this nation to previous patriarchal ideals. Democracy has failed us.
the only religious fascist movement viable at all right now is Islamism. at this point, the west has almost fully absorbed feminism. the future students will not be on board with your ideals or mine.

what REALLY needs to happen is chaos, where the minorities of Islamists, nazis, gangs, drug traffickers are put onto one front.