Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When will the mods finally ban @Moeggels ?

TerraCoper

TerraCoper

Recruit
★★★★
He got 28 likes today on tinder WITH shitty pictures and he keeps humblebragging about and doing like this isn't an insane result for a supposed incel. He also had a thread (which is now deleted for some reason I think) about how he talked to a foid in a bar while he was his friends (which he now denies that he has friends LMAO) at this point who do we consider a incel? Even if what he said is true that he is a khhv is he really a incel if he can easily get woman via online dating? Also notice how he never complains about his looks but always about muh NT. And he always says that 'subhumans' are dating hot girls with no proof ofcourse. Is this guy even really blackpilled? I think that he is an infiltrator troll that is here to proof the stereotype that we should just work on our 'personality' and that looks aren't our problem which is obviously the case for @Moeggels if he isn't a larping troll.

At this point I'm thinking he probably paid off the mods tbhnglhonestly

To be fair, there are femoids out there that just match with anyone for the sake of it, doesn’t mean she’s interested.

To be fair, there are femoids out there that just match with anyone for the sake of it, doesn’t mean she’s interested.
then where are those foids when I or other incels go on tinder?

ban that nigger tbh

Ban this asshwhorse

I've had that and then I get ghosted and my message gets ignored. Or they say sorry I matched you by accident and then unmatch me, or just unmatch me straight away.

Are you sure this is THE thread you want to comment on?

That's also what I think, because I rightfully reported this guy multiple times (i think we are at 6 reports now) but he NEVER gets punished. Even worse, alot of the posts where he outs himself as a fakecel get deleted. For example the thread where he told us that he got chatted up by a foid at the bar, the thread is gone. I already asked FatLink why this thread got deleted, but he doesn't answer.

Either the guy is paying money or he is a relative of site administration.
There is nooooo way this dude would still be around if it was any different.
He keeps bragging, keeps getting positive feedback from foids, keeps sperging, I've seen parts of his face (chadlite at least), he got rated "Chad" on lookism, he is 6'0 and white, there is just no way the dude would still be here if he was just a regular user.

It's also very suspicious that the account is from 2018, but the user only started posting in 2021, maybe it's an account he got/bought from administration so that users wouldn't immediatly jump on him for being a greycel. Who knows.

Another evidence:
@Dotrinfobe got banned for a month because he posted incest related shit. Moeggels made a post where he said he would fuck his own daughter. I reported the post. Guess what .... no punishment.

[UWSL]He doesn't get punished for bragging. He doesn't get punished for incest posting. He doesn't get punished for having foids show interest in him. He doesn't get punished for being good looking (confirmed by lookism and me seeing his pictures before he deleted them). He doesn't get punished for constantly lying about his KHHV status.[/UWSL]

It's like the dude is untouchable.

Last edited:
*cums on feet* Yes.

@Dotrinfobe got banned for a month because he posted incest related shit. Moeggels made a post where he said he would fuck his own daughter. I reported the post. Guess what .... no punishment.
FREE MY NIGGA @Dotrinfobe :yes::yes::yes:

and they just disappear when me or other incels make a tinder account, got it :feelshaha:
That's also what I think, because I rightfully reported this guy multiple times (i think we are at 6 reports now) but he NEVER gets punished. Even worse, alot of the posts where he outs himself as a fakecel get deleted. For example the thread where he told us that he got chatted up by a foid at the bar, the thread is gone. I already asked FatLink why this thread got deleted, but he doesn't answer.

He keeps bragging, keeps getting positive feedback from foids, keeps sperging, I've seen parts of his face (chadlite at least), he got rated "Chad" on lookism, he is 6'0 and white, there is just no way the dude would still be here if he was just a regular user.

It's also very suspicious that the account is from 2018, but the user only started posting in 2021, maybe it's an account he got/bought from administration so that users wouldn't immediatly jump on him for being a greycel. Who knows.

Another evidence:

[UWSL]He doesn't get punished for bragging. He doesn't get punished for incest posting. He doesn't get punished for having foids show interest in him. He doesn't get punished for being good looking (confirmed by lookism and me seeing his pictures before he deleted them). He doesn't get punished for constantly lying about his KHHV status.[/UWSL]

I wonder how much he's paying them or if he's their relative tbh

Those are usually bots, scammers and wannabe social media influencers fishing for likes.

then where are those foids when I or other incels go on tinder?
and they just disappear when me or other incels make a tinder account, got it :feelshaha:

I wonder how much he's paying them or if he's their relative tbh
Some femoids out there match for the sake of it but they also look for betabuxers. Maybe there is a certain looks requirement to even be considered as betabux material but I wouldn’t count betabuxing as not being incel since it’s the same thing as prostitution but the huge difference is that once you get your pleasure from the femoid whos you’re in a betabux relationship with, the femoid doesn’t fuck off and you‘re stuck with her.

Another evidence:

Even his username is a mockery. He keeps calling average looking guys subhumans, imagine what he has to say about us.

That's also what I think, because I rightfully reported this guy multiple times (i think we are at 6 reports now) but he NEVER gets punished. Even

Even his username is a mockery. He keeps calling average looking guys subhumans, imagine what he has to say about us.
The only "mental illness" this guys has is taking sadistic pleasure in mogging some ugly niggas here.
Fuck i missed those old ufc days:cryfeels:

Atleast Rhaast the fakecel is actually funny. This guy isnt even funny, so how tf is he allowed to stay? He payed someone off with BTC im guessing.

I've had that and then I get ghosted and my message gets ignored. Or they say sorry I matched you by accident and then unmatch me, or just unmatch me straight away.

Yeah this dude needs someone to shut him the fuck up
Atleast Rhaast the fakecel is actually funny. This guy isnt even funny, so how tf is he allowed to stay? He payed someone off with BTC im guessing.
Rhaast's tinder experiment got 1 like.. one singular like :lul:

And I guess we'd have to ban Bretty too.

And then what, we'd have to go on to ban another dozen or 2 good posters here, when will it end?

Let my nigga @Moeggels stay y'all
c'mon y'all don't be hatin on an incel on his grind

Another evidence:

I have posts from 2018. https://incels.is/threads/men-with-daughters-are-pathetic.57475/
I'm also a subhuman but i'm not NT like normies.

Yeah this dude needs someone to shut him the fuck up

Rhaast's tinder experiment got 1 like.. one singular like :lul:
Yeah cuz he used a trash photo. His pouty, less than 1.6 ratio narrow lips are a major failo but in that 1 picture that was used it made him look worse. If I had more pictures of him Id get more matches. There literally isnt an obvious surgery he needs because hes literally HTN-chadlite. He doesnt need bimax, he doesnt need cheekimplants, he doesnt need hairline surgery, he doesnt need orbital decompression. Youre just a retard if you think hes incel tier. Why dont you just go suck his cock and defend him more faggot?

Yeah cuz he used a trash photo. His pouty, less than 1.6 ratio narrow lips are a major failo but in that 1 picture that was used it made him look worse. If I had more pictures of him Id get more matches. There literally isnt an obvious surgery he needs because hes literally HTN-chadlite. He doesnt need bimax, he doesnt need cheekimplants, he doesnt need hairline surgery, he doesnt need orbital decompression. Youre just a retard if you think hes incel tier. Why dont you just go suck his cock and defend him more faggot?
Why are you so mad? JFL at you
The guy is ugly as fuck and the experiment backs me up as well as the fact that he's a KHHV.

The guy is ugly as fuck and the experiment backs me up as well as the fact that he's a KHHV.
An experiment with a trash photo backs up what? Lol youre a retard. You realize Chico for example was a KHHV until he wasnt? Rhaast is literally just an autisit that doesn't associate with girls. Youre also an autist and would be better off dead retard. Tell me what surgery Rhaast needs then?

He sent me more, better pictures in DMs that I used.

He got 28 likes today on tinder WITH shitty pictures and he keeps humblebragging about and doing like this isn't an insane result for a supposed incel. He also had a thread (which is now deleted for some reason I think) about how he talked to a foid in a bar while he was his friends (which he now denies that he has friends LMAO) at this point who do we consider a incel? Even if what he said is true that he is a khhv is he really a incel if he can easily get woman via online dating? Also notice how he never complains about his looks but always about muh NT. And he always says that 'subhumans' are dating hot girls with no proof ofcourse. Is this guy even really blackpilled? I think that he is an infiltrator troll that is here to proof the stereotype that we should just work on our 'personality' and that looks aren't our problem which is obviously the case for @Moeggels if he isn't a larping troll.
When he actually breaks the rules? :feelsseriously:

So where are some examples??

Where’s the post saying he ascended?

Where’s the post of his bragging about having ex girlfriends?

Where’s the posts of him posting fag content?

Oh? You mean there aren’t any above examples to point me to? :feelshaha:

Well herpa derp to you then! :feelsclown:

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Another evidence:

Also I did get warnings from @Fat Link before for arguing with other users in Inceldom Discussion so i'm not untouchable lol.

Foids don't do that.