Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When will the majority of men realise society is agains them?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Most men are still blue pilled AF, thinking they will meet their "soul mate" and "sweetheart", a girl who havnt taken 35 cocks in her twenties. They do not know about the lookspill, the dark triad pill, the dominance pill and they do not understand female nature and hypergamy. They still think "muh equality" is a great idea.

However, I sense that more and more men are starting to wake up, the amount of incel-videos being made on youtube this past year have been absolutely insane and more and more men are coming out as incels, mgtows, puacels or TFLers.

When do you think, the majority of men will wake up and realise todays society is set up agains them? If they ever will?

I always see a lot of blackpilled comments when a media source publishes a bluepilled experiment video where they say that ugly guys can score too etc. So I think more and more are waking up

I always see a lot of blackpilled comments when a media source publishes a bluepilled experiment video where they say that ugly guys can score too etc. So I think more and more are waking up

Same here.

Literally 80-90% of men are useless these days, in terms of sex. They are worht nothing more than their tax bux they can provide with, and they get nothing for it.

Once they realise it, that girls just want the 10% of males, they will understand that them working isnt worth shit in terms of attracting a mate.

80% of men revolting means society will change, fast.

Same here.

Literally 80-90% of men are useless these days, in terms of sex. They are worht nothing more than their tax bux they can provide with, and they get nothing for it.

Once they realise it, that girls just want the 10% of males, they will understand that them working isnt worth shit in terms of attracting a mate.

80% of men revolting means society will change, fast.
Men are retarded bluepilled copers they really don't realize that society hates them but they keep on going because that occasional sex every 3 months with a used up roastie is enough for these retards

Yes, soon most men will be awakend to our ideology, then sharia law

Yes, soon most men will be awakend to our ideology, then sharia law
Sharia law is not necessary we just need men to grow some balls and stop giving foids endless attention but of course biology denies this

Also remember, even if there is plenty of average men in relationships still .. Imagine the relationship per se. All the drama, cheating, the shitty sex (if they even get any). Western women are INSANELY bitchy, especially towards the average western beta male who they really despise deep inside.

Ive seen these relationships, the women constantly talks shit about their husbands and often redicilue them infront of their friends, its very nasty to see.

I really wonder how many percent of males in the west have ACTUAL HOT FUNCTIONING SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS, It must be like 5-10% at MOST.

Probably never. People like to close their minds off. Maybe we can enlighten them though.

True,I'm impressed most of times when I read comments in Youtube videos about dating.I guess normalfaggots don't view those too often and even less bother creating Youtube accounts to begin with.

I fear that It’s too late for a mass awakening.

Soon enough. It took about 20 years for me to open my eyes.

I think that almost everyone who have access to internet is aware of todays situation, but they are coping with what they can get, betabuxing, alcohol, drugs, shitting on ugly loners for gaining confidence, licking chads ass to get promoted or something

Last edited:
As long as cucks are alive, the day will never come.

Also remember, even if there is plenty of average men in relationships still .. Imagine the relationship per se. All the drama, cheating, the shitty sex (if they even get any). Western women are INSANELY bitchy, especially towards the average western beta male who they really despise deep inside.

Ive seen these relationships, the women constantly talks shit about their husbands and often redicilue them infront of their friends, its very nasty to see.

I really wonder how many percent of males in the west have ACTUAL HOT FUNCTIONING SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS, It must be like 5-10% at MOST.
Only chads (So you estimation is most likely correct), can achieve an idealistic relationship, it is still difficult even for a chad to achieve, for a chad to get he will have to go 2-3 points below his looks match. I have actually noticed this in real life for a while now, a lot of chads are going for foids 2-3 points below them because they know they will play nice, because he is the best the foid will probably ever be able to get.