Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WHEN WILL THE MAJORITY OF MEN BECOME BLACKPILLED

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
all you have to do is go on tiktok to see how slutty women are. a lot of them even say that they are only cumdumpsters or toilets. mind you that these chicks are 14-26. its really not that hard to become blackpilled nowadays.

Tik Tok is suifuel and blackpilled in part

Tik Tok is suifuel and blackpilled in part
i started to jack off to tiktok thots and holy fuck, the blackpills are insane. almost every girl is a textbook whore on that app. all those posts abou tall handsome men. fuck. cant believe that men could still be bluepilled after watching tiktok

i started to jack off to tiktok thots and holy fuck, the blackpills are insane. almost every girl is a textbook whore on that app. all those posts abou tall handsome men. fuck. cant believe that men could still be bluepilled after watching tiktok
never try to fap with tik tok tbh sometimes with IG
well yeah the bluepill mindset is strong ngl

never try to fap with tik tok tbh sometimes with IG
well yeah the bluepill mindset is strong ngl
nah i love tiktok whores ngl. cute young holes to jack off to :feelsohh: :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Simps and cucks are not men, so very soon.