Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when will /r/short stop gigacoping?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

https://i.redd.it/mf9i64o835i11.jpg

the 9cm-12cm difference is what a 5'7 guy looks like next to your average young male.

^^^^ the guy is 5'7.5

the average for young men is 5'11 and males overall 5'10.

JFL at this low tier cope.

:lul: thats like saying the difference between a chad and a normie isn't that much

:lul: thats like saying the difference between a chad and a normie isn't that much

its only 3 PSL points r-right! not that big of a deal!

"No reason you should feel short ‘as fuck’ at 5’7. It’s 2 freaking inches below average height."

"Rather be 5'7 than 5'6."

"No, there are shorter people. accept that i’m not short and move on"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
>17th percentile
>a little below average
JFL this is how I cope with my exam scores. 50th percentile is the median score, which is the average in a normally distributed population. 17th is 33 percentile points from the median height! I believe this is about a standard deviation away from average if i remember correctly.

>17th percentile
>a little below average
JFL this is how I cope with my exam scores. 50th percentile is the median score, which is the average in a normally distributed population. 17th is 33 percentile points from the median height! I believe this is about a standard deviation away from average if i remember correctly.

/r/short cucks are retarded lmao. 5'9 isnt even the average to begin with as well and 2 inches is like your eye level being parallel to the other persons bottom lip.

If you were to put a 5’7” person next to a 6’0” person, the difference isn’t even that big.
OK

Sure, the 6’0” person can see the top of a 5’7” person’s head.

giphy.gif

How can he write these sentences next to each other and not see it

Better cope than rope tbhtbh

only femoids opinions matter, and they think sub-6 feet are undateable manlets.

It isn’t even about your height, it’s when a tallfag is standing next to you and whether he inches you or towers you Stacies just sees the bigger of the 2 and auto assumes the shorter is mogged and thus you always have to be the tallest in the room or git mogged by the tallest in the room.

Lmao. Massive cope going on there. Sad.

It isn’t even about your height, it’s when a tallfag is standing next to you and whether he inches you or towers you Stacies just sees the bigger of the 2 and auto assumes the shorter is mogged and thus you always have to be the tallest in the room or git mogged by the tallest in the room.

cope. you just have to be the top 20% in height in the room which is usually 6'1+

As someone who is 5'7", I know that that is super fucking short in Chadifornia.

i see a decent amount of woman 5'7 and taller, it is short. are those fuckers trying to sell his autograph is that why they want it so bad?

17th percentile isn't that bad. It means that in a room of 100 people you'd mog 17. In my experience most incels are people at the bottom. I.e. people who get mogged by everyone and mog noone. So being 17th percentile should be enough to be non incel. Now if he said 1st percentile, then you'd have a truecel for sure.

17th percentile isn't that bad. It means that in a room of 100 people you'd mog 17. In my experience most incels are people at the bottom. I.e. people who get mogged by everyone and mog noone. So being 17th percentile should be enough to be non incel. Now if he said 1st percentile, then you'd have a truecel for sure.

5'8 is trash on a white college campus. Probably 5th percentile

20150903 1754855