Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When Will People Finally See me as Intelligent on this Forum?

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm not even a GrAY anymore and people are still mocking me and saying I'm not smart.

Use Promethease

You are trying too hard. stop spamming posts. if you are a true intellectual, train your mind and spend that energy elsewhere. break sum eggs

why even bother

try making a thread worthy of being pinned in the must read section like this one

I'm not even a GrAY anymore and people are still mocking me and saying I'm not smart.
When you start posting videos of busty big tiddy females like @AsakuraHao.

try making a thread worthy of being pinned in the must read section like this one
High IQ thread will try to replicate.

You will always be a joke to me :lul:

I used to brag about muhh iq when i was 16-17-18, now I'm 22 I realized I was the retard all along. especially when I see the people I deemed lower iq than me (thus inferior to me) have a much better life than I do.
sure I did take an iq test and it was indeed higher than 120 but it did not matter with the bad the decisions I've made + I bet I have a much lower iq now with all the mental anguish I suffered from for the last 3 years but I don't care anymore to take a test.

I used to brag about muhh iq when i was 16-17-18, now I'm 22 I realized I was the retard all along. especially when I see the people I deemed lower iq than me (thus inferior to me) have a much better life than I do.
sure I did take an iq test and it was indeed higher than 120 but it did not matter with the bad the decisions I've made + I bet I have a much lower iq now with all the mental anguish I suffered from for the last 3 years but I don't care anymore to take a test.
Difference is I'm professionally and economically very successful, it's only foids i lack.