Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will most men realize women aren't equal to them?

When do you think most men will be red pilled about women?

• By 2040

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By 2050

• Between 2060-2100

• Total voters
Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
As women make it increasingly obvious that they are not equal to men and have almost no redeeming qualities it seems likely that at some point most men will realize that women aren't equal to them like they have been told. When do you think the red pill will become mainstream? I know many of you will give a black pill reply like "WILL NEVER HAPPEN BRUH!" but that doesn't seem likely since already there are considerably more red pilled men than before and their number will only increase in time.

So how long of a time do you give it?

This isn't MGTOW dude. If anything a lot of us men are inferior to women.

If anything a lot of us men are inferior to women.

90% of men have more redeeming qualities than women do. Even so called "intelligent" women are worthless because they will fuck up their workplaces with some bullshit.

Not in today's world. The fact is: it's a foid's world and probably only going to get easier for them to succeed.

They dont need to have redeeming qualities, we are inferior to women. A man can be wealthy, muscular, handsome, and all around a good person, and a woman just needs to be skinny. And that man will marry that woman, and she will get access to all of his income, and all she had to do was be skinny.

They dont need to have redeeming qualities, we are inferior to women. A man can be wealthy, muscular, handsome, and all around a good person, and a woman just needs to be skinny. And that man will marry that woman, and she will get access to all of his income, and all she had to do was be skinny.

Women have it easier romantically but otherwise they are fucked in life. Literally the only reason 90% of them can have "successful" carriers is because society is extremely forgiving to them and holds them to lower standards. A lot of companies are also afraid of lawsuits and thus just give them what they want. If women were held to the same standards as men then they would get completely destroyed at the workplace. This is why they keep creating bullshit laws that destroy meritocracy, because otherwise they would have no way to succeed.

Women are literally sub-humans who's only quality is being a sextoy for men.

the celibacy rates are skyrocketing, it shouldnt be long from now.

Correction : A woman just needs to have a vagina.

Wjzbvcjne6611

Never, i don't think anything will change, at least i won't as long as we are alive, i don't know what will happened by 2100+ i won't be alive.

Zej7ig5eg9r01

Soon Chads will have every fertile woman in their harems and sub 7 males will be forced to have sex with barely recognizable creatures like this thing or be virgins.

Images

Normalfags are unable to find the truth, they would rather live in world full of líes than accepting the blackpill

I've picked 2060 ... more out of a whim. But feminism is gaining steam now among ethnics. It feels to me that we're witnessing the beginning of a heavy feminist wave crashing down over non-white peoples. So ... while white men might become getting redpilled, they also lose influence in their own countries due to immigration and feminism. So even if white men were to be come redpilled, this wouldn't matter too much as they are losing influence. And non-white groups are increasingly feminist. So non-white men would first have to go through their feminist phase before they might eventually end up red/blackpilled.

...or something like that.

I've picked 2060 ... more out of a whim. But feminism is gaining steam now among ethnics. It feels to me that we're witnessing the beginning of a heavy feminist wave crashing down over non-white peoples. So ... while white men might become getting redpilled, they also lose influence in their own countries due to immigration and feminism. So even if white men were to be come redpilled, this wouldn't matter too much as they are losing influence. And non-white groups are increasingly feminist. So non-white men would first have to go through their feminist phase before they might eventually end up red/blackpilled.

...or something like that.

What the fuck are you talking about? Most immigrants into the west are third world savages that treat women like toilet paper. Maybe in the US that isn't the case as much, but even there hispanics are not feminists at all. Or at least, not as much as whites are. Honestly immigration is even more likely to kill feminism and social justice than white males are. Just lmao if you think immigrants will ever become feminists. Yes immigrants tend to vote left but this is only as a means to an end to get more money, and even then this isn't really the case anymore since groups like muslims will probably just create their own seperate islamic parties instead of voting left.