Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when will men stop being simps

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
simps should be eradicated from this Earth.

Hate those simping fuckheads more than anything. Feminism is the result of simping, all the sex problems we have nowadays is the result of simping that inflated female's ego for decades. You can hate foids all you want but know that you'll never solve the problem by blaming the effect instead of the cause.

If ER was smart he'd direct his hatred towards simps instead of the women.... yeah, why the fuck would that blonde Stacy have sex with a guy like ER when simps shower her with compliments on a daily basis and tell her that she's the most beautiful angel on Earth? If she's so "amazing" then of course he gonna feel entitled to Chad only.

Simps are the reason why women are privileged. Men could cut off these privileges within one day easily and almost every man of this planet would have a benefit of it. But this is only science fiction. I am sure the amount of simps will even increase in the future.

Simps are the reason why women are privileged. Men could cut off these privileges within one day easily and almost every man of this planet would have a benefit of it. But this is only science fiction. I am sure the amount of simps will even increase in the future.
I don't fucking understand this, so many groups these days would rather die defending enemies than look for the best for their own group
modern cuckism impresses me

even if 50% of the male population could be stopped simping, it would just encourage the other 50% to see it as less male competition and simp even harder

most men are slaves to pussy.

When we get rid of the simp gene and its carriers:feelsLSD:

Men will learn to stop being simps/cucks/white-knights only when doing so gets them killed.

Men will worship women’s feet and steps wherever they walk, and of course get nothing in return.. but men will never stop being simps. Men would rather turn on their own just to be acknowledged by a fucking woman

Never, the more scarce the sex becomes the more will men beg for it. Future is doomed.