Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When whitecels go to japan

This only occurs to attractive white men, I've seen a video debunking the whole JBW in japan theory. Only the attractive ones are popular, however the advantage you get while being white is still true

This only occurs to attractive white men, I've seen a video debunking the whole JBW in japan theory. Only the attractive ones are popular, however the advantage you get while being white is still true
Link. I need it.

Lmfao didn't the gooks recently deport a white aussie for going on a female train car for like 10 seconds?

he's a normie and looks decently tall

What race are you?

That's not a whitecel...
I was in japan and got zero female attention, jbw does not work unless 7+
Exactly, JBW does have truth within it, but it is a lot more than "Just be white..." - it also is "Just be at least HTN" "Just be tall" "just be rich" "juts be NT" etc. so basically stuff that does not apply to any White Incel.

If you are a sub-5 non-NT male, race won't save your face.

There's also another clip where a JP-foid says "I want fuck please with you" I think it's the same guy.

j
japan is a first world country

whitecels never been to 3rd world hell.
here even the shittiest whitecel has more SMV than the average localcel (were ver yshort)

I hate her, what a fucking slut. Look how she's jumping and touching him as if he was her property. She's probably an ESFJ in MBTI. She's disgusting, mentally and physically. No grace, no self respect. She's so superficial, it's just a White guy... she would suck his dick right there in the middle of the street JUST because he's White/attractive. :feelsugh:

Exactly, I don't see why ppl can't understand that having white skin won't save you unless good base stats
Although the racepill has truth to it ofc, it is not as strong as many here make it out to be.

Race will only benefit you once you met the minimum criteria for most foids(Good face, good height, NT, socialmaxxed, etc).