Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When white stacies go to India

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
India is the most cucked country on the planet.

Kek i want to know how many facebook posts were made with "Me and my girl" in hindi or whatever gibberish language they write in.

They’re just all so desperate for bobs and vagene

A Stacy amongst Curry’s
Dorothy in little munchkin land

Pathetic on so many levels.

Suicide fuel for currie foids. I'd feel sorry for them but they deserve it.

They've gotten closer to a woman than I ever will.

Even though you can't see her eyes, you can see her abysmal disgust at around 0:04. These are not even human to her.

I like how she thinks she's a movie star and isn't aware of the crazy possibility for being raped in a country like that.

Kek i want to know how many facebook posts were made with "Me and my girl" in hindi or whatever gibberish language they write in.

I can smell the onions now. "It's the white lady from my computer!" Bobs pls

Open bob and vagene

Indians are a fucking subhumans. No, they aren't even humans.

Curries may be the most cucked and pathetic men on earth.

She's really close to getting gangraped. India is known for gangrapes. It's how "poo in loo" and "Designated shitting streets" became mainstream memes.

Currys fucking disgust me sometimes. How pathetic can you be to treat a white foid with no talent or anything like some superstar

bitch lasagna show bob and vagene

Look at that foid , she loves the validation but at the same time she hates them because they're subhuman, it looks weird

I would fuck her right then and there if I was one of them.

like throwing meat to starving wolves
look at the way the subhumans crowd around her
>white worship isn't real bro
>come on bro jbw isn't real

Love how they’re coping and female worshipping.

She elbows that one curry that encroaches on her a little too much. Maybe he smelled of curry

She's got to be some kind of celebrity recognized across the world. GOT TO BE. Just no way, no FUCKING way they're treating some average white woman like some kind of goddess.

She's got to be some kind of celebrity recognized across the world. GOT TO BE. Just no way, no FUCKING way they're treating some average white woman like some kind of goddess.
To be fair, she's probably the most attractive woman they've ever seen in person.

Shes being treated like a celebrity lmao

It dissapoints me that she wasnt gang raped
she would've been if she
To be fair, she's probably the most attractive woman they've ever seen in person.
Their women aren't good looking.
It dissapoints me that she wasnt gang raped
she would've been if she
Their women aren't good looking.
Lol have you seen their Facebook's.
Look at that foid , she loves the validation but at the same time she hates them because they're subhuman, it looks weird
She loves the attention, she also likes feeling superior to them, just knowing she's too good.

Last edited:
WTF, is she asking for money??

Even white guys are worshipped there:

"The Dutch gentleman, who is in his 30s, told me he increased his business team’s success rate in closing business deals just by showing up."

"If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy."

Source: https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...g-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/

I actually plan to move there and starting a business with a local friend I have there...

Last edited:
mm bby send bobs and vegana

Even white guys are worshipped there:

"The Dutch gentleman, who is in his 30s, told me he increased his business team’s success rate in closing business deals just by showing up."

"If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy."

Source: https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...g-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/

I actually plan to move there and starting a business with a local friend I have there...
India is very likely to become like SEA countries in the future.