Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When we re-roll life will be so easy and enjoyable after years on nightmare mode

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Something I realized that if we can re-roll in just a few years you will be heading for your first day of school in your new -probable normie body.

After life on nightmare mode/hell level, when you roll a normie every day is going to be so enjoyable. Its like if you play DOOM on nightmare mode for awhile.. and you are optimizing every smallest thing in the game to survive, finding every borderline cheat move, thinking through each room and re-doing it many times.

Then after months of that go back to normie mode. Well we have lived many years on nightmare mode.

Imagine being a normie and you are taking some college courses and no hell of anxiety/depression. No list of incel health problems. Your body just is great and you feel nice and the people there girls and guys treat you nicely. You chat with a girl most days and then a test is coming up you ask her 'hey are you available to study for the test'.. and she actually says yes. And there might even be other girls come to study that day too.

I mean this is beyond easy mode for us.

Even though for normies that is challenging that they are used to and have to try hard to get through.

If a normie came into hell level on Doom... literal first or second room on the first level with the warmup mobs he is just obliterated.

Only if you OD on copium.

Only if you OD on copium.

Ya there is a cope aspect to it for sure.

After seeing MMORPG's though where even though your character dies and you lose that character and his skills on hardcore mode, but you don't die and can create another character. It makes me think there is an above 50% chance that our spirits will be able to re-roll and keep living lives again and again.

Of course I do not know it, just believe that will be the way it is.

:blackpill: once you're dead it's over.
You don't reincarnate or go to heaven or hell.
Hell is this world,that is if you're a genetically inferior man.

re-roll life​

Copingtoostrong

Cope.

Even if reincarnation is real it is evident that your memories are erased.

Cope.

Even if reincarnation is real it is evident that your memories are erased.

I view that all your memories and skills from this life are not accessible while on the new character. But your spirit outside of the game can remember all of this life.

An imperfect analogy is in a MMORPG on hardcore mode when your character dies you lose all his skills and exp when you re-roll a new character.

I view that all your memories and skills from this life are not accessible while on the new character. But your spirit outside of the game can remember all of this life.

An imperfect analogy is in a MMORPG on hardcore mode when your character dies you lose all his skills and exp when you re-roll a new character.

Something I realized that if we can re-roll in just a few years you will be heading for your first day of school in your new -probable normie body.

After life on nightmare mode/hell level, when you roll a normie every day is going to be so enjoyable. Its like if you play DOOM on nightmare mode for awhile.. and you are optimizing every smallest thing in the game to survive, finding every borderline cheat move, thinking through each room and re-doing it many times.

Then after months of that go back to normie mode. Well we have lived many years on nightmare mode.

Imagine being a normie and you are taking some college courses and no hell of anxiety/depression. No list of incel health problems. Your body just is great and you feel nice and the people there girls and guys treat you nicely. You chat with a girl most days and then a test is coming up you ask her 'hey are you available to study for the test'.. and she actually says yes. And there might even be other girls come to study that day too.

I mean this is beyond easy mode for us.

Even though for normies that is challenging that they are used to and have to try hard to get through.

If a normie came into hell level on Doom... literal first or second room on the first level with the warmup mobs he is just obliterated.
High IQ. I will reroll as a Deva Chad fucking Aspara Stacies in the buddhist heavens. Extremely based.

Imagine my bad luck... I may as well re-roll as a Chad only to come-of-age in 2077, in the middle of the "Great Purge of Chads" when the world is divided between three cutthroat power blocs -- the Union of Seung-Hui-ist Sodinist Republics, the Lépinist-Minassianist Alliance, and the Harper-Mercer-ist Rodgerist Horde --- and Chads' least gruesome fate is to be used for extended demonstrations of performative public torture & humiliation rituals.

I'd rather learn to accept my fate in peace and watch the world burn... even if it doesn't get my dick wet, it will be fun seeing the stacies being rounded up in the middle of a tiktok dance routine by the Hamudian Thot Patrol and sent to joy divisions and breeding farms for the enjoyment of former incelibates.

Last edited: