Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When we get a gf in future, how are we suppose to forget about all this hateful stuff we wrote here about them.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
When we get a gf, we will still be thinking how she is a slut/whore who gobbled up 100 cocks before dating us.

We would never be able to trust her.

Everytime she fucks up, we will be reminded of blackpill and we will always be analyzing her through the black pill lense which will make us hate her even more. Therefore driving her away from us.

How the fuck are we supposed this to put black pill stuff in our past when we ascend

you don't. ever.

I won't. Ever.

If the sky changed from blue to red, how would we all cope with the change?

Last edited:
I don't write hateful stuff on here regarding females. Besides I'm too ugly for somebody to like me. It's over.

>We will still be thinking how she is a slut/whore who gobbled up 100 cocks before dating us
Call me volcel, but i'm not getting with a non virgin. Period. Better Incel than Cuck.

Also i'm not hateful, I think women are inferior, but I also think children are inferior, that doesn't mean I hate children, it's just different rules have to be applied to them for the betterment of society.

Pointless to worry about an impossibility.

We might as well worry that unicorns from another planet will invade the world and enslave the population. Just as likely as us ascending tbh..

If you ascend with decency, you’ll simply pump and dump the non-virgins.

Jfl at having a non-virgin girlfriend that would eventually cuck you.

Last edited:
The only GF I have will be a sexualized fembot that responds to my commands. I won't have to worry about her gobbling down gallons of chad cum because I'll get it right from Amazon.

"ascend" - If someone here gets a girlfriend it doesn't mean he ascended if he later on gets dumped and then finds himself unable to get another girlfriend ever again. The ascension scenario is complex.
Either way you need to remember your actual beliefs, the overwhelming emotions could knock you out and leave you in a state of slumber from which you need to wake up, don't fall asleep too fast just because you suddenly found a girlfriend though most people here I believe will at least soften their views if that happens, I can promise you this.

We have coped up until now, and we will cope if we ever escape.

I don't think I'll ever be in a committed monogamous relationship. This is simply not feasible in the current society I live in.

If I get a gf I'll just get the most sex I can from her before it inevitably ends. I doubt I ever will at this point though.

If you can get one girl, you can get all girls. It’ll all pass over and this will all be behind you.

Fe
The only GF I have will be a sexualized fembot that responds to my commands. I won't have to worry about her gobbling down gallons of chad cum because I'll get it right from Amazon.

Fembots are not a good cope. It’s same as master bating

Fe

Fembots are not a good cope. It’s same as master bating

Have you seen the recent technology? In 20 years robots will be almost indistinguishable from humans. Unfortunately it goes both ways, foids will also have ultra chads created like the one in your avi with an 8 pack that rams them from behind like a barn cow.

Have you seen the recent technology? In 20 years robots will be almost indistinguishable from humans. Unfortunately it goes both ways, foids will also have ultra chads created like the one in your avi with an 8 pack that rams them from behind like a barn cow.

I don't think I'll ever be in a committed monogamous relationship. This is simply not feasible in the current society I live in.

If I get a gf I'll just get the most sex I can from her before it inevitably ends. I doubt I ever will at this point though.
If you think it’s gonna end then it probably will, you need to make it last forever. But that’s not possible while we got blackpill in our mind.

We will fuck it up somehow

We might as well worry that unicorns from another planet will invade the world and enslave the population. Just as likely as us ascending tbh..
so
fucking
true...

you need to make it last forever. But that’s not possible while we got blackpill in our mind we live in a cucked feminist society where men have no authority over their women
Fixed that for you bro.

pump and then dump
Do you really think youll be pumping and dumping when you ascend? Incels don’t go from 0/10 to 10/10.

You need to accept that max we will be getting is a handful of women who are lonely just like us.

There will be no pumping and dumping bro

once you go blackpill, there's no going back

If you consider getting a gf after being here, did it go through one ear and out the other? It’s about sex, not being a handbag or tampon.

The blackpill controls your life always no matter what you after you take it. It doesn't matter if you do ascend and have a great life you will always know the dark truth of the world

We don't, it will stay with us forever in the back of our minds. Anyway the likely hood of this happening is extremely low so why even think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back