Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When we call IncelTears, CuckTears, aren't we insulting ourselves ?

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
In fact, the sub is supposed to be discussing about Incel revendications, ie : Incel Tears. When we rename the sub CuckTears, we are calling ourselves cucks!!!!!!!

Cucktears means . the people on inceltears are cucks and them posting bout us is their tears I think...

it's tough, because if you change the name too much it becomes less easily identifiable

I myself brainstormed for new names for them back in my greycel days, but my research was sadly inconclusive.

Incelcucks? IncelTrannies? PedoTears? It's difficult to come up with a name that fully encapsulates how degenerate and braindead they are.

Last edited:
It's an insult that has been altered and redirected at them, so no.

This picture is them in a nutshell:

2f7.jpg

So when we say cucktears, we're referring to their cuck tears, the tears of miserable projecting cucks.

You sound like an undercover IT faggot

check my post history, I'm legit
115 posts in 4 months. Not legit in the slightest. Also only a reddit cuck would use the words 'post history'. Check mate cucktear

115 posts in 4 months. Not legit in the slightest. Also only a reddit cuck would use the words 'post history'. Check mate cucktear
okay I admit it im a cucktear. :soy:

First of all, they are incels too.
Secondly, they are cucks and they are crying m'lady didn't get 500€ from us in donations.
Therefore CuckTears
full

I don't think so cause they make fun of us so why don't we make fun of them?

I was thinking about that a weeks back ngl

Fuck Brazilian Smegma

We are all cucks in disguise, apparently

This picture is them in a nutshell:

2f7.jpg

So when we say cucktears, we're referring to their cuck tears, the tears of miserable projecting cucks.
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back