Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When was the term hapa even made.

Was it a term people knew about during ER's time 2014?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
What makes me laugh is that most boomer hapas don't even knonw what a hapa is.

Seems like it's one of those basement dweller terms.

What makes me laugh is that most boomer hapas don't even knonw what a hapa is.

Seems like it's one of those basement dweller terms.
it doesnt matter

i think it comes from japan where they had been saying "hafu" for a long time which is their way of saying half since they love using english words

or was that for half jap half nagger? i don't really remember tbh, but it's probably something like that

it was made in 1800s in Hawaii to describe half-white Hawaiians apparently

50 hours on Google to find that out btw

@Pinpoint consults this chart every morning

Hapa (/ˈhɑːpə/) is a Hawaiian word for someone of multiracial ancestry. In Hawaii, the word refers to any person of mixed ethnic heritage, regardless of the specific mixture. The term is used for any multiracial person of partial East Asian, Southeast Asian, or Pacific Islander mixture in California.

Hapa (/ˈhɑːpə/) is a Hawaiian word for someone of multiracial ancestry. In Hawaii, the word refers to any person of mixed ethnic heritage, regardless of the specific mixture. The term is used for any multiracial person of partial East Asian, Southeast Asian, or Pacific Islander mixture in California.
do you think the amerimutt is basically just mexicans/ hapas

in california only? lol. why do you say only in california? bc that's how it circulated prolly.

To any hapacels in this thread: do you prefer being called hapa or wasian or some other term? Personally I think wasian is cringe but I've been hearing it alot more recently.