Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you've asked out a foid and how did it go?

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
★★★★
Curious because i've never asked out a woman before

I don't remember exactly the last time, it was online and she told me I was cringe or some other normie shit and ghosted me since then, not replying to a single of my texts. IRL the last time was in 2023, she just said no and started laughing while walking away, it was at school

Probably A year and a half ago. I approached her in the feeding quarters and offered her a cookie to which she looked at me, give me a disgusted look and then ignored me. I layer saw her a couple of weeks later with some Chadruquezlite who insulted me once for no reason

she just said no and started laughing while walking away, it was at school
Probably A year and a half ago. I approached her in the feeding quarters and offered her a cookie to which she looked at me, give me a disgusted look and then ignored me
But where you confident when you asked her out brah? :chad:

But where you confident when you asked her out brah? :chad:
Nah I was embarrassed and was blushing like a retard, I stuttered like crazy too, that's why she laughed I think. I had no chance either way JFL I swear to God the next week she had a bf who was much better looking and taller than me. I got brutally mogged and wanted to cry

Never asked one out in my life. Don’t need to. They can smell my autism from a mile away and I’m not good looking enough to get away with being a sperg. Women are never receptive when I start conversations and only give one word responses while not engaging. Never get women smiling at me of course either. You don’t even need to ask them out to know it’s over

The few times I've tried to initiate a conversation with a foid they've either laughed at me or ignored me entirely.

Curious because i've never asked out a woman before
maybe around 2019, I forgot how we even met but I got fooled again into thinking that I had a chance with her because she was "nice" to me (she wasn't, she was using me to help her with her college projects) and that she allegedly broke up with her bf because he was roided and abusive.
I still remember we both sitting at the local library and me, as the good cuck that I was back then, redacting one of her projects, so I told her "hey later we can go to watch the new Spiderman and eat something" she said "I can't once you're done I must study EVERYTHING or I'm really done please" after 10 minutes her boyfriend came, she was texting him all the time and seems that they were back together again, he took a seat while she climbed onto his lap, all in front of me, the worst part? he didn't even care, he just told me "hey what's up man, thanks we owe you one" after a few minutes they left, she didn't even fucking said a word, he just asked me if I wanted a Monster and they'll be back in an hour.
I cried like a bitch for solid 5 minutes and left, deleted all my social media and disappeared until the COVID lockdowns started, since then I haven't got any foid contact, 5 years and counting.

maybe around 2019, I forgot how we even met but I got fooled again into thinking that I had a chance with her because she was "nice" to me (she wasn't, she was using me to help her with her college projects) and that she allegedly broke up with her bf because he was roided and abusive.
I still remember we both sitting at the local library and me, as the good cuck that I was back then, redacting one of her projects, so I told her "hey later we can go to watch the new Spiderman and eat something" she said "I can't once you're done I must study EVERYTHING or I'm really done please" after 10 minutes her boyfriend came, she was texting him all the time and seems that they were back together again, he took a seat while she climbed onto his lap, all in front of me, the worst part? he didn't even care, he just told me "hey what's up man, thanks we owe you one" after a few minutes they left, she didn't even fucking said a word, he just asked me if I wanted a Monster and they'll be back in an hour.
I cried like a bitch for solid 5 minutes and left, deleted all my social media and disappeared until the COVID lockdowns started, since then I haven't got any foid contact, 5 years and counting.
They both knew, she probably has a succesfull career now built on the backs of you and many other sub8s

How do you know you're an incel then?
I was never approached by a woman before and everytime i engaged in talking to one they kept themselfes short and blunt, I also knew that i'm ugly so i never dared to make that step

Asked her for her phone number she said to meet me outside of school later and she didn't come that was the closest I got to ascending

probably around 8 months ago