Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When was the last time you traveled by plane?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
For me it was December 2019, kek

over for unflightencels

I have never traveled with a plane :feelsbadman:

November of 2022. I go on plane trips about two to three times a year.

im not driving for 24+ hours fuck dat

November of 2022. I go on plane trips about two to three times a year.

I was in Vietnam and Hong Kong around 5 or 6 years ago. I didn't travel by plane since then. Planning on going to the Philippines this year to try to get Asian pussy.

I was in Vietnam and Hong Kong around 5 or 6 years ago. I didn't travel by plane since then. Planning on going to the Philippines this year to try to get Asian pussy.
Why not Korea? Northern Asians are way better looking

Three years ago when I went to visit my brother. I got made fun of by the TSA people for bringing a Xbox with me. I also had to sit next to a Stacy bitch on the plane. I looked the total opposite direction of her the entire time and didn’t say a word just so she couldn’t accuse me of being creepy and I wouldn’t be validating her looks by even looking at her. I also got made fun of by military douche bag chads constantly because my brother lives on a military base.I get made fun of everywhere I go.