Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you saw an unattractive man under 40 with a female?

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
I used to see unattractive males with women more frequently in the 1990s when I was growing up. It was still rare, but is pretty much nonexistent these days. Going out, I only see Chad, Chadlite and Tyrone (who are tall, ripped and handsome) with females and can't even recall the last time I saw a below-average male under 40 with anyone of the opposite sex.

Same... I only see ugly fat females with decent looking men these days

Last edited:
Usually Chad or normie males, 99% NEVER incel looking men. Although recently i saw a tallish curry, slightly overweight and ugly face, holding hands with normie looking girl about his age.
Could have been a daughter or sister, but hopefully the curry had his waifu

It's the opposite now. I see girls who are overweight and ugly with average guys. I even see some with chads.

Men and women walking around together? Where the dude is young but ugly? I see that on and around the college district of my city.

Last time i left the house

cant even remember its been that long ago ngl

Edit: back in july i did see a soyboy looking cuck eating with a literal morbidly obese whale at a outside cafe, the site made me want to puke

I saw a uglyish manelt with a girl once.
She was a deformed landwhale dwarf though.

Almost never tbh all of them are at least low tier normies dating a whale or sub3 foid

Sometimes but I notice that only the man seems in love, the woman always looks absent and cold as if she was thinking about something else.

I barely go outside and I have no clue what their ages are when I see them out in the street.
If I had to say, then last week when I went to the store.

I never do. I don't even see many incel men outside, probably all sitting at home coping.

Last year I saw a fat black manlet latino with a hot latina jb. I suspect that he was paying her or dealing drugs with her or he was a cousin/brother/uncle.

I like your avi OP