Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you heard women should respect men?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I always hear we need to respect whamen

But I've never heard a woman being told she needs to respect men.
You know why?
Because women are in control so they don't need to respect us.

As an incel, all I'm asking is equality
full

Never, because women are a protected, privileged class. The (((nose))) has made this so in order to sow division between the two genders.

Never, because women are a protected, privileged class. The (((nose))) has made this so in order to sow division between the two genders.
That's why everyone who is against equality needs to be jailed (CuckTears hates equality)

Female privilege has no limits.

I don't think I've ever heard it.

I’m not even sure if I have heard that in real life

You know dude, I don't care about Bible, it's the story of some old jews. Apparently many of these pages do come from different books copied by those old jews. Anyway, at some point they started to lower the rights of the females and they did also started to forbidden LGTB. I wish like to know the reason they made a such change in their society, because females and LGTB must have done something really bad to end up forbidden. What could have happened? I bet gay sex was forbidden for hygiene reasons because they didn't even have hospitals, and females became so much oppressive they started to weak the whole country, and when the Egyptians did attack their males were weak to handle a war and they ended up all killed. Or perhaps it was Mesopotamia, but I bet tu at was the reason. With these corrupted politicians all we have to do is to guess who is going to take over wester shithole.

Despite having so many privileges women are still classified as minorities
"women and other minorities"

The closest I have heard to respect men was respect your elders, and nobody really even listened to that

I don't want equality, foids need to be below us and have no rights