Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you cried and why?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
For me it was around the end of last year while I was watching the 20th anniversary Harry Potter documentary. I grew up reading Harry Potter and I always felt a deep connection to the characters. Reading the books and watching the movies always made me feel like I was friends with the characters and lived in Hogwarts as a lonely kid, and even now.

Over for potterheadcels.

This morning. I'm a very emotional man. When I wake up I go outside so the rising sun can caress my face and it makes me tear up.

When it seems like I'm about to die of a heart attack, which, like menstruation, happens to me once a month.

Last time was probably a month ago when my insomnia only let me sleep like 4 hours a day 2 days in a row and then no sleep at all the next day. I was so worn down and exhausted that everything in me screamed it wanted to die. Before that, it was a few months before when my father died. Before that, it was nearly a year

Last time was probably a month ago when my insomnia only let me sleep like 4 hours a day 2 days in a row and then no sleep at all the next day. I was so worn down and exhausted that everything in me screamed it wanted to die. Before that, it was a few months before when my father died. Before that, it was nearly a year
Do you think crying is a good thing? I feel like if I cried more my emotions would be released and I would feel better afterwards.

Do you think crying is a good thing? I feel like if I cried more my emotions would be released and I would feel better afterwards.
Yeah, actually, if you don’t be overly emotional and cry in public. Also, don’t cry over the most ridiculous stuff like losing a video game or your fast food order getting wrong, but I believe it’s natural to cry when a loved one dies or when the pain of loneliness or other struggles gets insanely bad. Think of crying kinda like a pressure relief valve on a hot water heater. If the pressure gets too much, the valve lets some pressure out. If it didn’t do this, the water heater could potentially explode (yes this has actually happened to water heaters). Never cry in public though. They will judge the fuck out of you.

Two weeks ago tbh, when our family pet just died.:cryfeels: Other than that, I rarely cry.

When I was cutting some onions about a week back

Last edited:
Two weeks ago tbh, when our family pet just died.:cryfeels: Other than that, I rarely cry.
Sorry to hear that brocel, I would cry too if my pet died. Hopefully that won't happen anytime soon.

This morning. I'm a very emotional man. When I wake up I go outside so the rising sun can caress my face and it makes me tear up.
You serious? That’s wild. I’m so numb from all I’ve been through I almost never react emotionally. Mirin it in a way though. The few times I actually cried over something legit actually made me feel more like a human again instead of a half dead person. Also, mogs me for being awake in the morning. I never usually am awake before 12:00

I nevER cry in front of othER people. I would rather go ER in Minecraft.

Sorry to hear that brocel, I would cry too if my pet died. Hopefully that won't happen anytime soon.
I lost my favorite pet cat a few years ago, and he was like a buddy to me. Nowhere near the level of pain of losing my father though

Because I know the phenotype for a real life anime girl exists and she will never want me.

I lost my favorite pet cat a few years ago, and he was like a buddy to me. Nowhere near the level of pain of losing my father though
I don't know what I would do if I lost any of my parents, especially my father. I haven't even experienced the loss of a grandparent yet, who I grew up with all my life. I'm sorry for the loss of your father, especially at such a young age.

I don't know what I would do if I lost any of my parents, especially my father. I haven't even experienced the loss of a grandparent yet, who I grew up with all my life. I'm sorry for the loss of your father, especially at such a young age.
Yeah, it sucks a lot. 3/4 of my grandparents died already, and losing them was bad enough. My one grandpa died a year before I was born, my one grandma died in 2016, the other in 2021, and my father died this year. The only close family remaining are my mother, uncle, and other grandpa, all of which are basically 60 or older. It's brutal losing the few people who cared about you.

For me it was around the end of last year while I was watching the 20th anniversary Harry Potter documentary. I grew up reading Harry Potter and I always felt a deep connection to the characters. Reading the books and watching the movies always made me feel like I was friends with the characters and lived in Hogwarts as a lonely kid, and even now.

Over for potterheadcels.
Same brah

Loved that series and re-read the books so many times, along with rre-watching the movies. Such a magical world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back