Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time the Internet wasn't cucked?

When was the absolute latest the Internet was still good? Before things turned to shit?

• Things were fine until 2018-2020.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Things were fine until 2015-2017.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Things were fine until 2012-2014.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Things were fine until 2009-2011.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Things were fine until 2006-2008.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Things were fine until 2003-2005.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Things were fine until 2000-2002.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Things were fine until 1997-1999.

• Things were fine until 1994-1996.

• Things were always bad.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
When was the the last time you could go on the Internet and not be infuriated at something? If you can even remember such a time?

I picked 2006-8 because I remember Something Awful not being an SJW hellhole then like it is now. It went downhill when they got rid of FYAD. Tumblr and Reddit were always cucked, but they only become insanely censorious within the last two years. But I would say the height of internet being bad was 2016 up to today.

Edit: I edited five to two years.

Last edited:
I picked 2006-8 because I remember Something Awful not being an SJW hellhole then like it is now. It went downhill when they got rid of FYAD. Tumblr and Reddit were always cucked, but they only become insanely censorious within the last two years. But I would say the height of internet being bad was 2016 up to today.

Edit: I edited five to two years.

I think I asked the question wrong. At what point did you look at the Internet and think "This isn't my home anymore?" I don't mean when did you start to see bad things, I mean when did it change to the point where most of the Internet is now poisoned?

I think I asked the question wrong. At what point did you look at the Internet and think "This isn't my home anymore?" I don't mean when did you start to see bad things, I mean when did it change to the point where most of the Internet is now poisoned?
I changed my vote. It's only been in the last two or three years where every site is bombarding you with propaganda. Censorship is to the point where I have to be very careful what I say on other forums and platforms than this. I don't remember it being this bad three/four years ago. Even Reddit was okay back then (RCSources, braincels, etc).

2007 when the phoneposters took over. Before snartphones the internet was golden

Internet wasnt even that bad in 2010s up until 2013 probably, idek remeber cos i was 10 or some shit

Probably back in the 00’s when 4chan was a better place to be than it is now

2016 is when it started to get bad

2007-2012 was the golden age of the internet imo, then after that everything went downhill.

I honestly don't even know. As the Internet became more widely used, it just started becoming more cucked. Golden age of the Internet was in the late 90s-early 00s when no one gave a fuck and anyone who spoke like these newgen Twitter soyfaggots would be bullied off the Internet into submission. I think everything went to shit after 9/11, so things just went downhill from there in general. The Internet was actually great until 2012. It stopped feeling like my home after that.

Interest to see the option I voted on is winning. Smartphones became widespread in 2012-13 (at least here); internet 2.0 was the breeding ground for all the bullshit we see now because normies and women began to be online all the time like only losers would do before.

I honestly don't even know. As the Internet became more widely used, it just started becoming more cucked. Golden age of the Internet was in the late 90s-early 00s when no one gave a fuck and anyone who spoke like these newgen Twitter soyfaggots would be bullied off the Internet into submission. I think everything went to shit after 9/11, so things just went downhill from there in general. The Internet was actually great until 2012. It stopped feeling like my home after that.

No doubt , late 90s-early 00s heyday.

A012AC45 5766 4CDE A406 FA70D4194FD9

The internet of the late 90s was kind of like the dark web. You could post based af shit and it was hard to get doxxed, for example.