Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was incels.is created

2017 i think.

It was created for @Sneir . That was the whole purpose of this site. We're just the side characters.

I remember the day i joined this site. I was inside a small rented cabin during the summertime, eating candy on a bed scrolling through my moms laptop, watching BasedShaman videos of this forum. Then i decided to join.

The same exact day reddit shut down r/incels, someone in a South American shithole already had this site designed.

7th of November 2017

In those days, in those distant days, in those nights, in those remote nights, in those years, in those distant years;
in days of yore, when the necessary things had been brought into manifest existence, in days of yore, when the necessary things had been for the first time properly cared for

when bread had been tasted for the first time in the shrines of the Land, when the ovens of the Land had been made to work, when the heavens had been separated from the earth, when the earth had been delimited from the heavens,
when the fame of mankind had been established, when An had taken the heavens for himself, when Enlil had taken the earth for himself, when the nether world had been given to Erec-kigala as a gift;

when he set sail, when he set sail, when the father set sail for the nether world, when Enki set sail for the nether world -- against the king a storm of small hailstones arose, against Enki a storm of large hailstones arose

25 December 0 by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Banned for asking the wrong questions

In those days, in those distant days, in those nights, in those remote nights, in those years, in those distant years;
in days of yore, when the necessary things had been brought into manifest existence, in days of yore, when the necessary things had been for the first time properly cared for

when bread had been tasted for the first time in the shrines of the Land, when the ovens of the Land had been made to work, when the heavens had been separated from the earth, when the earth had been delimited from the heavens,
when the fame of mankind had been established, when An had taken the heavens for himself, when Enlil had taken the earth for himself, when the nether world had been given to Erec-kigala as a gift;

when he set sail, when he set sail, when the father set sail for the nether world, when Enki set sail for the nether world -- against the king a storm of small hailstones arose, against Enki a storm of large hailstones arose
That's so poetic bro

7th of November 2017
Holy shit imagine being on that active users list

That would be a honor

Why did it take so long for incel/ looksmax culture to manifest.

Why was Elliot Rodger the kickoff point. Does anyone even remember sluthate or looksmax

That's so poetic bro
Its from the Gilgamesh story, weirdly how people always presume that humans used to be more simple and stupid, i think they were very similar to us.

2017 after the Incel subreddit got banend